May 06, 2024, 04:37:13 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » boutcheetah doesnt start

boutcheetah doesnt start

Started by thekompostas, April 15, 2013, 08:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekompostas

hey guys i am the old player thekompostas i havent played boutcheetah since 2011 as i remember but now i want to come back and i have a problem when i start boutcheetah client it loads normaly but when i press the start button nothing seems happening any solutions or ideas about this?

MagicXR

thekompostas

i download the direct x ++c redish.... and the other thing from the site so i guess that there arent any latest updates and idk how to update if there are:p

Rossbach

April 16, 2013, 03:17:06 AM #3 Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:56:45 PM by Rossbach
You most likely need to update your video card drivers. If you know what kind of video card you have, you can easily search online for it, however if you don't you should wait or go find a guide on how to do it. Or you could have Kenny do it for you, might take a while though.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

medchiller

I would suggest installing TeamViewer now if you don't already have it so when Kenny gets on you don't have to wait. Or if you're on right now I can TV you.
@Ross- Do you mean Guide?

thekompostas

i have nvidia gforce card 2000mb i have teamviewer but i will try fix it before kenny is on or someone who knows can help me

thekompostas

medchiller

April 18, 2013, 09:23:46 PM #7 Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 09:27:01 PM by medchiller
I can look up the video card then send it to you or Team View you, Your choice.
Please tell me your OS (windows 8,7, XP, Vista.) if its a laptop or desktop and whether it's 32 or 64 bit.

MagicXR

Quote from: thekompostas on April 16, 2013, 10:06:41 AM
i have nvidia gforce card 2000mb i have teamviewer but i will try fix it before kenny is on or someone who knows can help me
Which geforce card?

thekompostas

where can i check what card i have?

war_lord159

Quote from: thekompostas on April 21, 2013, 11:02:49 AM
where can i check what card i have?

if your running windows 7

go to your device manager (found in the left side when you open Computer)

and click "Display Adapters"

that will let you check what card you have
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

thekompostas

i cant understand a shit how to find my cards anyway if someone want to teamviewer with me add me on skype redshaman123 so i can tell u ip.... and iri i remember u too are u still active? or?

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Santa

Disable your antivirus, update the client, and let me know if you are still facing this issue.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

thekompostas

Finaly i was able to fix this and play but its on window-screen mode and i want full screen how can i change this?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-