May 06, 2024, 09:51:19 PMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Can´t play, Help?

Can´t play, Help?

Started by rhymer, April 23, 2013, 05:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhymer

Hello.

Ive played this server before, I had bot in low server.
So I made a new bot to High, I choose ram, gave it name, pressed ok, or whatever i was there .
And now I have been waiting like half hour it to connect game.
I also tryed to close client and relogin, It gave me the bot creation screen, and after I made bot, still stuck ...
Heres a pictiure what I see when I create my bot, just stays there, client doesnt crash or anything, it´s just loading forever or smth?

Bombz

All I can suggest is uninstall bout cheetah and download/reinstall :P

rhymer

Alright I´ll first try repair, and after that if needed reinstall.
I will let you know if one of those work or not.
PS: thanks for fast reply :)

rhymer

Repair and Re-install didin´t help, still the same problem...
More ideas? -_-

rhymer

April 23, 2013, 09:08:31 PM #4 Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:19:11 PM by rhymer
Well as I mentioned when I started this topic, that I have account, witch had a char in low server.
Well, I was running around there, and I noticed that if I tryed to go into sector with someone else I get this Red R above chars.
Made a picture :

Hope this helps to resolve my problem :)

Can someone  tell me what ports have to be opened for bots?
I think my ports might be closed.

Santa

Uhmm, it's not just a few ports.  The client uses random UDP ports in-game to connect to players.  You should just open every UDP port, and you would be fine.

rhymer

Quote from: Santa on April 23, 2013, 10:19:08 PM
Uhmm, it's not just a few ports.  The client uses random UDP ports in-game to connect to players.  You should just open every UDP port, and you would be fine.

Well, I opened all UDP ports from windows firewall... Still stuck after char creation...

rhymer

Alright let´s say it´s half solved. I can play with most of players, only few wont be able to play with me.

I opened all UDP ports from firewall. - This didin´t help me alone.  (Thanks to "Santa")
Then I diabled my antivitus for 10 minutes ( enough for me to log into the server )  - Avast (premium)
And I disabled firewall (permenently) After I closed game I enabled firewall.

This seems to work for me.
Also before it gave me char creation screen, now after I disabled antivirus and firewall, It logged me in with a char witch I had made like year ago.

Hope this helps someday someone who has same problem as I had.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-