May 02, 2024, 06:02:45 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » New loading screen? (CREDITS TO HAWK, not releasing without permission)

New loading screen? (CREDITS TO HAWK, not releasing without permission)

Started by Allie, August 01, 2011, 11:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Robocop7ant

<br />

kaos555

Quote from: deathraper on August 03, 2011, 01:19:34 PM
Quote from: kaos555 on August 01, 2011, 11:32:56 PM
I hate it
Cuz ur hair is purple and you only like pinkish light colours ._.
No i bitched about the old look for BOTS acclaim because it was to bright and hurt my eyes preferably i would like dark color's and my hair faded a bit so ti went lighter it was meant to be dark purple v.v

The path is open.

Meta

Jesus you people have horrible taste in gfx, how you expect it to look "AWESOME" if its LQ, and its so massive, the logos don't even match with it.

This community needs some creativity...

I'm also getting a bad vibe in this thread, like a flame war or a childish game of insulting.

Hawk, you did a great job with the image, it shouldn't be added unless it's resized. If it has to be only .jpg, it's more of a reason why it shouldn't be added.

Iridion

Quote from: Meta on August 05, 2011, 02:50:16 AM
Jesus you people have horrible taste in gfx, how you expect it to look "AWESOME" if its LQ, and its so massive, the logos don't even match with it.

This community needs some creativity...

I'm also getting a bad vibe in this thread, like a flame war or a childish game of insulting.

Hawk, you did a great job with the image, it shouldn't be added unless it's resized. If it has to be only .jpg, it's more of a reason why it shouldn't be added.

if gm post it then its awesome

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

BoutRoodi

IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-