May 10, 2024, 09:51:26 AMLatest Member: WilliamElusa
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Can I transfer BS from low to high?

Can I transfer BS from low to high?

Started by BonzoDog, October 26, 2011, 12:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzoDog

I've recently been offered a lot of Bot Stract on Low Server for a set of mine, would an Admin possibly be able to change this to High? I doubt it but if I could then I would sell my set to this guy. thanks. (btw the amount I would want to transfer is 1.4mil bs, so this post isnt pointless).

Santa

Quote from: BonzoDog on October 26, 2011, 12:41:24 PM
I've recently been offered a lot of Bot Stract on Low Server for a set of mine, would an Admin possibly be able to change this to High? I doubt it but if I could then I would sell my set to this guy. thanks. (btw the amount I would want to transfer is 1.4mil bs, so this post isnt pointless).

you could set up a trade with another user, but we wouldn't be able to refund you if that individual scammed you.

~RedEyes.

Santa

I cant unfortunately, because that would basically be like transferring it for you, since I did not earn bot stract legitly.

Santa

mhj

It would not be fair if Santa did that. Most people would rather have 6k from a vote than 3k on high and 3k on low.
But many players are doing this. Just ask people in lobby.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-