BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » test

test

Started by Vobck, January 23, 2015, 01:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vobck

January 23, 2015, 01:37:49 AM Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 01:40:50 AM by Vobck
original:

- dont really like it in color
not really a sig, more like a cropped large art (stating this b4 ian comments on focal as always even tho hes wrong xd)

- owl drawing, face is not done obv

anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

spiderstar

No focal point, the flow of the sig is all over the place, the dimensions bother me, text doesn't fit with the render, you didn't use a stock, the colors are ugly, only people who are goth like black and white sigs, the lighting is off, there's 2 people... should only be 1, not enough hashtags, idk how you're not good at gfxing yet...

Do I sound like a typical criticizer now?

Looks good, I  like how you tried to make the white character seem to blend in more to the background since in the original he just stands out.  However, it seems a lil unnecessarily dark in some places.. That's only the case for the colored version, the B/W version is perfectly fine it's just I wish the background wasn't as dark in the B/W one.

Cooky

i love the first one  :D

Vobck

Quote from: spiderstar on January 23, 2015, 03:37:30 AM
No focal point, the flow of the sig is all over the place, the dimensions bother me, text doesn't fit with the render, you didn't use a stock, the colors are ugly, only people who are goth like black and white sigs, the lighting is off, there's 2 people... should only be 1, not enough hashtags, idk how you're not good at gfxing yet...

Do I sound like a typical criticizer now?

Looks good, I  like how you tried to make the white character seem to blend in more to the background since in the original he just stands out.  However, it seems a lil unnecessarily dark in some places.. That's only the case for the colored version, the B/W version is perfectly fine it's just I wish the background wasn't as dark in the B/W one.

thx for not being a retard

qolderman

sig and owl are really nice, good job
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

antisickness

maybe too much noise but i see what you are trying to do, good idea using it with the rgb split

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-