May 17, 2024, 01:20:11 PMLatest Member: xtaletodyu
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Bug Report : Friend logs off message

Bug Report : Friend logs off message

Started by eco999, August 13, 2011, 02:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eco999

I have noticed that when a player on your friend list logs off no message appears. Here is a description.

When a friend logs on a message appears saying [Name] has logged on. And when they log off there is no message. There should be a message saying [Name] has logged off.

This is one of the problems that I have been experiencing.. If I wait for a friend to join my room and they log off I  won't know if they are even logged in. I wait a really long time before I notice that they are not online.
Thank you for reading my bug report.

antisickness

August 13, 2011, 02:59:26 PM #1 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 03:00:36 PM by antisickness
Whisper them and it'll say 'This player is not logged in'

Is this a suggestion or a bug? cuz i dont see the bug.

hawk5005

August 13, 2011, 03:24:51 PM #2 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 03:26:48 PM by hawk5005
It's not a bug because it was never implemented to say "Surgex798 logged off.".
If you want you can make a topic about this in the suggestions section.
Locked.

Santa

Quote from: eco999 on August 13, 2011, 02:24:17 PM
I have noticed that when a player on your friend list logs off no message appears. Here is a description.

When a friend logs on a message appears saying [Name] has logged on. And when they log off there is no message. There should be a message saying [Name] has logged off.

This is one of the problems that I have been experiencing.. If I wait for a friend to join my room and they log off I  won't know if they are even logged in. I wait a really long time before I notice that they are not online.
Thank you for reading my bug report.

Hello, this actually is a bug, one of my recent updates caused the friend offline message to not show.

Thanks for the report.

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-