May 17, 2024, 12:28:41 PMLatest Member: xtaletodyu
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Selling coin items[Suggestion]

Selling coin items[Suggestion]

Started by eco999, August 26, 2011, 09:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eco999

My suggestion is that if you sell a coin item you will get coins instead of nothing.
A few problems have happened in the past. I accidentally bought a 1 year merc pack of Echo Force when I was suppost to buy an Arsenal 1 year. I had to sell it to the shop because no one would buy it. I didn't get anything. No gigas and no coins. If I had at least got half the coins of Echo force one year,that would have saved me a lot of time coin grinding. I know this is possible.

Selene

Great idea. +1, I don't think it would be hard at all.

Toast

+1. Although I don't think this should be applied with Elektra, because it's pretty easy to find.

droid ZYLON2

Great idea. +1 but it should give like half or 75 percent back not the full 100 percent.
    IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

koolwolf2

Quote from: droid ZYLON2 on August 27, 2011, 09:17:09 AM
Great idea. +1 but it should give like half or 75 percent back not the full 100 percent.
Ofcourse not cause people will sell +1 electras ALOT YAY FOR FREE COINS

Quote from: Toast on August 26, 2011, 09:49:46 PM
+1. Although I don't think this should be applied with Elektra, because it's pretty easy to find.
awww no free coins -1

Yeah
I like this idea
offtopic:Assassin NAO COME ONLINE ON EXPO
Newest one:

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Zack66775

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

eco999

Lol thanks for the support.
@Shadow
No,you come on EuroGunz.

Click

Quote from: eco999 on August 28, 2011, 10:58:17 AM
@Shadow
No,you come on EuroGunz.
No problem, i just hope they would take it serious, and actually make it happen.

eco999

I know right? It would solve alot or problems.

koolwolf2

Quote from: eco999 on August 28, 2011, 10:58:17 AM
@Shadow
No,I come on ExpoDite
There we go ;P
Newest one:

Click

Jeffalo13

Coins are so easy to find already; instead of selling it to the shop, why didn't you just give it to some newb that didn't have many coins?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

eco999

QuoteI accidentally bought a 1 year merc pack of Echo Force when I was suppost to buy an Arsenal 1 year. I had to sell it to the shop because no one would buy it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-