May 22, 2024, 02:59:59 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Current Progress

Current Progress

Started by Kevin, March 27, 2011, 11:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

For those of you that actually followed my progress regarding a Flyff p server (I really don't give a shit if you did or didn't) through out the beta stages of BC, just updating you on what's going on and how I've progressed.

I said I'd be finished around June 2011, pretty lengthy time period if I do say so myself. I started with basic v14 files with buggy shit, what you'll see now is a Cleaned up v15 unlike any other.

I'm extending the release date so I can transfer all of the v16 files over. Anyways, I'd say I'm about 77% done. All I need is to code the website via Photoshop/DW and fix the bugs in v16 which shouldn't be that significant in terms of tasks. Mysql, etc. will be taken care of by a good friend of mine who wants me to join/link with his Rsps+Wow company.

If you like Flyff stay tuned, if not, I really don't give a flying ****. You could call this advertising, but it's more of a Development Update for those of you that wondered what the hell I've been doing.

Tumblr is coming soon.
Facebook is also coming soon.

Rest of the info will be released via Tumblr when I get to it.

Thanks for reading, Not posting screenshots as it's advertising and I don't want anyone to get butt hurt.

If you joined after the Bc beta, don't bother asking questions as I'll disregard them completely.

Xrow

I'll try it when its done. Tell me if I can help, I know a little about HTML 4 and CSS.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Bounty

You have my msn Kevin if you need any help.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-