May 08, 2024, 08:52:43 AMLatest Member: punarjanHOSP

BvB Drops

Started by Corr, January 31, 2014, 05:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Make bot stract drop from base.

Use it as currency for specific items you need in sector.

????

Profit!

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on January 31, 2014, 05:15:33 PM
inb4 farm
was gonna post this

yea people would just farm it     

S> base wins

Selene

qolderman

January 31, 2014, 05:28:06 PM #4 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:47:22 PM by qolderman
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

mic99

Depends on the item you'd like to buy for the currency. The last thing we need is more OP items, but it would *hopefully* kick-start base. Not sure on how I feel about this just yet.

LightRequiem

January 31, 2014, 06:41:47 PM #6 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 06:50:22 PM by LightRequiem
This is actually a good idea because newfegs these days only play if there are a copious amount of rewards. l0l

Also, there's something called a timer. A large amount of botstract would drop only if, hypothetically, 10 minutes passed before the base died. You could also make it only available in 3v3 and 4v4 modes, making farming pointless.

Allie

Quote from: LightRequiem on January 31, 2014, 06:41:47 PM
Also, there's something called a timer.

Which has been used forever in BC's past.
Our XP system for BC is a complex formula based off timer, mobs killed, and players killed. It was ruthlessly farmed to the point we had to nerf it and put base xp at a disadvantage.

Rossbach

January 31, 2014, 08:38:43 PM #8 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 08:41:16 PM by Rossbach
Regardless of what you do, players these days simply do not care for the game mode its self. But rather what can they gain from that game mode from farming it. Sad, but true. People sector for the items / exp, not for sector its self. If BvB was made like this, people would base for the bs, and not to "BvB." ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

Player-base is terrible so adding any reward to BvB is going to be farmed and abused.

The only way to add more attraction to PvP and BvB is if events were constantly done, such as rankings.

***** had the idea of monthly ranking where players could challenge someone for their spot on a 10-player ranking. That was for PvP, in BvB it could be 3-man teams or something. For the ranking system to work it would have to be official, constantly updated and have a good prize. Adding a staff for the rankings could be an option and the prize could be a Top-PvP/BvB flag for the top 3..

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 31, 2014, 10:36:10 PM
Adding a staff for the rankings could be an option and the prize could be a Top-PvP/BvB flag for the top 3..

...adding a staff for rankings?  what

123bomb123

Quote from: Cooky on January 31, 2014, 10:37:55 PM
Adding a staff for the rankings could be an option and the prize could be a Top-PvP/BvB flag for the top 3..

a staff that would host the event. The rankings aren't like the ones on this site dictated by w/l. I'm talking about making a whole new ranking system where there's a top 10 that is dictated by beating someone on the list thus taking their spot.

Ex) I'm on the ranking as #5 in PvP, toast wants to beat me (he can't) ad does, he's now the top 5 pvper in the game.

Or it could work by moving up the spots one by one (like how **** did)
Ex) I'm #9 and toast is #10, he can't go for the #1 spot til he beats me, #8, #7, etc...
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mic99

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 31, 2014, 10:45:24 PM
Quote from: Cooky on January 31, 2014, 10:37:55 PM

a staff that would host the event. The rankings aren't like the ones on this site dictated by w/l. I'm talking about making a whole new ranking system where there's a top 10 that is dictated by beating someone on the list thus taking their spot.

Ex) I'm on the ranking as #5 in PvP, toast wants to beat me (he can't) ad does, he's now the top 5 pvper in the game.

Or it could work by moving up the spots one by one (like how **** did)
Ex) I'm #9 and toast is #10, he can't go for the #1 spot til he beats me, #8, #7, etc...

What if someone gets #1 spot then goes inactive?

sirhamtaro

make them lose #1 after whatever amount of days

Corr

lul so make the reward something diff, like a coupon for membership,

you can't farm that because you can't combine the coupons (say get 5% off ur next purchase)

That would prompt players to buy stuff0rz from zylon shop, also make this an event so they can't do it daily.

????

Profit!

Also, they can't really farm, I didn't go into detail but say you need pre requites for getting the drops, say most koreans will farm will do 1v1 or 2v2, but what if you can only get em from 3v3/4v4. Also since this is a team thing and since it's 4 players trying to grab the bot stract or whatever their is bound to be one guy out of 8 thats gonna say "I'm gonna put the most effort to get this stuff", which means the MVP of the bvb fight will have something in their inventory when game is over.

?????

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-