May 21, 2024, 06:55:23 AMLatest Member: ScottDub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Disappointed

Disappointed

Started by Gramps, July 01, 2012, 05:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gramps

Quote from: Dillh on July 01, 2012, 06:47:29 PM
Quote from: Gramps on July 01, 2012, 06:39:36 PM
It's not "guild drama" and also not silences fault. I just see no reason to continue playing for a guild rank that has no meaning anymore.

What about exp Rank? I have no competition then? :)

I don't care about exp rank, i have reset 5 or 6 times :P
@muncay, pm's.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

123bomb123

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 01, 2012, 06:49:03 PM
Yes let us pull 3/4 of the members from all guilds that have 40-50
*If GP gets reset.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

why not reset guild rankings anyways?

before that though, patch all existing hacks. Start off on a clean slate.

I'd say the same for PvP/BvB/etc. but nobody seems to care about that at all :[

Gramps

Quote from: Pokeh on July 01, 2012, 07:21:05 PM
why not reset guild rankings anyways?

before that though, patch all existing hacks. Start off on a clean slate.

I'd say the same for PvP/BvB/etc. but nobody seems to care about that at all :[

That's the only way to fix it, people will just quit though. Guess it will just run as an unfair game.
And all hacks have now been patched.

Zap1173

Don't reset... That will get people very irritated

123bomb123

I just want to see competition brang back. And 50 people in a guild is wayy too much. Maybe if the player base was like 600+ active players..

because.

NeoKiller

July 01, 2012, 07:44:16 PM #21 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 07:45:16 PM by NeoKiller
As for the guild resetting idea, I suggested this some month ago, I'd love that, but most people would QQ and ragequit.

@topic, Firey has accidently quit Sympathy once (he wanted to press review) and asked me to ask the Admins if his GP can be restored.
Allie answer was "We're not getting involved in guild matters anymore." Now I see Silence's GP getting moved all around.
So I kinda understand gramps even though his actions seem exaggerated.

Pokeh

Quote from: Zap1173 on July 01, 2012, 07:25:49 PM
Don't reset... That will get people very irritated

save all current stats and move them to an "Old Rankings" page or something and then reset.

Quote from: 123bomb123 on July 01, 2012, 07:30:09 PM
I just want to see competition brang back. And 50 people in a guild is wayy too much. Maybe if the player base was like 600+ active players..
Yes make it like 20 max.

Gramps

I didn't exaggerate neo, grinding for a guild was the only reason i played. That's pointless now ;)

zepher2211

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 01, 2012, 07:44:16 PM
As for the guild resetting idea, I suggested this some month ago, I'd love that, but most people would QQ and ragequit.

@topic, Firey has accidently quit Sympathy once (he wanted to press review) and asked me to ask the Admins if his GP can be restored.
Allie answer was "We're not getting involved in guild matters anymore." Now I see Silence's GP getting moved all around.
So I kinda understand gramps even though his actions seem exaggerated.

The moving went on a long long time ago, when Allie found out about it she reset their gp, kenny just set it back to what it was, they aren't the only people to have done this
Powersurge
Headstrong

GavinGill

July 02, 2012, 12:26:10 AM #25 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:03:39 AM by GavinGill
Resetting GP is debatable, but transferring GP is ****ing ridiculous. Whether or not it happened before is irrelevant, it makes no sense to keep it going.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Corr

You people seem to not understand about morality and principle, yea everyone here knows GP is just number and bragging rights, but the whole point is having it transferred and distributed so easily is just wrong, it's playing favorites, it's easy manipulation, it's bias and it's just because ICECOLD has money. Seriously it's the stupidest thing Red has done so far and now losing a great asset like Gramps would just make it even worse, reminds me of when Acclaim decided to **** up with some mod in 2moons (Turok) who was loved by the community and eventually had to quit because the owners of the game decided to reward a hacker because he gave a lot of money to 2moons.

It's bullshit and I think you guys really need to start looking deeper into things.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

123bomb123

and some guy made a conspiracy video about 2moons cause of it.

because.

GavinGill

July 02, 2012, 01:13:41 AM #28 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:38:26 AM by GavinGill
When someone earns GP, they earn it for that guild. It's the guild's accomplishment, it works hard to recruit members and organize grinds. Every member works together for the sake of helping the team progress and rise up the ranks. It doesn't matter if an individual member made those GP by grinding, those points aren't theirs to move around - they belong to the guild.

It wasn't simply a GP transfer, it was guild point theft.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Corr

That GP shouldn't exist, it's just disturbing the balance of competition. Which is kind of what the point of guilds are all about.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-