May 17, 2024, 12:12:30 PMLatest Member: Kitresano
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Disappointed

Disappointed

Started by Gramps, July 01, 2012, 05:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorxM

There should be a weekly ranking for guilds, not overall ranking,
1st, 2nd and 3rd guilds in the ranking would get some prizes, not OP prizes, only a "well done, bro" prize.
I think it'd be cool. :3
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

123bomb123

July 02, 2012, 01:32:22 AM #31 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:34:58 AM by 123bomb123
@Gavin's sig, you can't undo every GP transfer so just reset it all.

@sora, first overall guild for the month gets a flag for all members?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Corr

Quote from: 123bomb123 on July 02, 2012, 01:32:22 AM

A flag won't do anything Missy. >________>, sometimes it's better to flat out punish and break rather than give an unlimited number of chances. I may sound like a conspirator but at least I back it up. Only reason why ICE gets his GP transferred or anyone else that's up there in terms of money/power/authority/major popularity is because of all those reasons. It shouldn't be that way because it's just morally wrong, get it.

I like the idea of resetting everyone's GP right now but peeps are just gonna ragequit, you gotta nip this shit in the butt to create stability again, otherwise you're playing with a broken system and a ****ed up hierarchy.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

VictorxM

I don't know, anything would be cool. And also, there would not be a huge difference between one guild and another, since they all would have the same chance every week/month. It would be all about real hard grinding.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

123bomb123

They took away the OPness of BS after people spent everything they had on it. Only a few rage quit.

And flags are cool.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

GavinGill

I'm all for a GP reset, but like Corr said, it'd just result in a lot of players quitting. The only two viable options we have right now are:

1. Undo the GP transfer and never do anything similar again. Then we carry on as usual.
2. Undo the GP transfer and never do anything similar again. Then (like Poke suggested) we save all the current rankings and post them on an "old rankings" page (name can be changed), and then we reset for a new season of GP rankings.
-----
I'm all for guild flags. That actually gives me an idea :0

*runs off to the Suggestions section*

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

droid zylon1

yh reset the gp or take away the transfers!!!
OR DO A SEASON 2 GP LIKE GAVIN SAID :D

droid zylon1

Quote from: Gramps on July 01, 2012, 05:51:56 PM
I quit as staff. Just hasn't been changed on  forum yet. About the lies, some people know, most will find out.
ice got 22m gp all of a sudden brought back by kenny. he didnt grind that much because its 22m like srsly. the gp transfers are ruining the game...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGGGGGH

zepher2211

Actually he did have that much before quitting
Powersurge
Headstrong

GavinGill

Before quitting Aeon or quitting Silence?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

grant746

aeon is gonna die.. lol

zepher2211

Quote from: GavinGill on July 02, 2012, 02:44:38 AM

Silence I'm pretty sure, it could be a combination though, since I don't remember the exact numbers, I just know he had around 20 mil
Powersurge
Headstrong

droid zylon1

i thought it was like 10m im pretty sure it wasnt 22m. but w.e ranks is gay this game is gettin ruined.

zepher2211

The ranks in this game never meant anything in the first place, they've been ****ed for a long time
Powersurge
Headstrong

rettknight

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 02, 2012, 02:49:26 AM
Quote from: GavinGill on July 02, 2012, 02:44:38 AM

Silence I'm pretty sure, it could be a combination though, since I don't remember the exact numbers, I just know he had around 20 mil
Quote from: grant746 on July 02, 2012, 02:47:16 AM
aeon is gonna die.. lol

@muncay: That doesn't matter, like corr said GP are earned and are a guild's achievement, but if I may add GP is a individual achievement that every member contributes to their guild and if they decide to leave they leave with their achievements, or at least that's how I see it, and now taking out the unfairness to other guilds I belieeve it's also unfair for your members, ice left silence once as you said, if he rejoins isn't he supposed to start from 0? but oh no, in just couple hours master og ice and lady oq ice had 24mil gp aprox, that's no where fair if you ask me. Don't think I made sense honestly, Maybe i'm just too tired.. I know what I tried to say and I'm sorry if noone gets it (LOL)
@zalo: hater :<
@Thread: I understand the reason why gramps is doing what he is doing because this gp transfer thing is totally ridiculous! I personally don't care abt rankings much but there's alot of players who do and I find it quite unfair for this to keep happening.

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-