May 02, 2024, 09:53:36 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » All is quiet when the fight started!!

All is quiet when the fight started!!

Started by Andie, April 06, 2011, 05:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andie

Hi when I play boutcheetah and goes into a room or I create a room it is fine enough. But when I start the match and it has begun, all other silent except me where to start. I've talked to anyone about it and who also happens to them. Why does everyone else make the start while I'm just struggling?

Does this have anything to be corrected before I bother to play again!!

Andie

koolwolf2

You're just most probably not connected so you can't talk in game I think
Newest one:

Andie

it may be anti-virus block or something?

For I am told that I stand still, but it makes the others would do to me? Sometimes there are only 1-2 pieces that move.

Karlzone

It's a big bug.... okay.
But is there something you can do about it? It's silly that you cannot play with your friends!
I have heard that you can check it on the computer icon when you enter a room.
But today i entered a room and all people had a red one. We entered. But all worked!

Why is it just sometimes?? Is there something you can do?

MapleStory

Andie it's ur connection, it's not a bug. If there was a bug that big BoutCheetah wouldn't be this popular.

RedNeon

Quote from: koolwolf2 on April 07, 2011, 12:07:20 PM
You're just most probably not connected so you can't talk in game I think

Andie

RedNeon

Robocop7ant

April 11, 2011, 11:20:48 AM #9 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 11:23:50 AM by leiholm93
re download and install the game again. and if it doesn't work, then get a better internet/or computher w/e. maybe it can't be repaired.. :(

I got good internet and the last client.
And i can't connect some of the closest friends in the game -.-

i could connect before i re downloaded the game, so it is something with the client maybe or about all the FCKING hackers :'(
<br />

RedNeon

Or scan ur system,it maybe infected with virus or some spyware

Robocop7ant

Quote from: ggx_jiyo on April 11, 2011, 11:24:45 AM
Or scan ur system,it maybe infected with virus or some spyware
i have unblocked all systems on bc.
so no, it isn't a problem for my "bc game".. :[
<br />

Santa

You are not connected to the player in the room.  One possible way of fixing this would be disabling all firewall(s)/virus protection(s).  If that still does not work, try port forwarding all UDP ports to your router IP.

If you need assistance in doing this, please download Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass.

Thanks!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-