May 02, 2024, 01:04:45 PMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Staff Position Idea

New Staff Position Idea

Started by RainingSky, April 10, 2011, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainingSky

Hello,
I have decided to put down one of my ideas seeing if others agree and think it should be put in to play.

The new idea is a position for Staff, They would be called the Media Staff.

What the Media Staff would do is host art contests to entertain and attract new members, it will test our members artistic abilities on different levels, each event would be a month long (Rules will be decided if this suggestion is accepted)& and each event will have a specific theme/or task. The member must submit one peice and after the month period is up we choose a winner for a PRIZE!?!?!
There would also be a display on the front of the BoutCheetah website called "The Gallery" Witch contains pieces of art chosen by the Media Staff by discussion. This will encourage others to get into design and be the best of the best, trying to get there art on the front page.
Tell me what you think!

Thanks,
Rainingsky

Shadow

Not a bad idea except hardly anyone here can GFX at all.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

RainingSky

April 11, 2011, 01:06:43 AM #2 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:12:29 AM by RainingSky
Thats the thing, it will encourage and maybe spark an interest of a member and they will gradually get better

grant748

April 11, 2011, 01:58:42 AM #3 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:59:30 AM by grant748
Their was a GFX Team, but Allie thought it was useless so she cancelled the position.

RedNeon

Robocop7ant

it was a event team and gfx team.
and now gfxers and events is gone i think.

but not a bad idea xD
<br />

hawk5005

As others said, it's a good idea but I don't think it will be used since only a few can GFX.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 11, 2011, 09:28:44 AM
As others said, it's a good idea but I don't think it will be used since only a few can GFX.
true
<br />

NeoKiller

Also it wouldn't be a "staff" position. It would be more something like a GFX-Manager.

Smash1337

I used to GFX but Tricky quit D:

Robocop7ant

<br />

RainingSky

Quote from: NeoKiller on April 11, 2011, 09:39:29 AM
Also it wouldn't be a "staff" position. It would be more something like a GFX-Manager.
Not only that but it would be Maneger and Positions

Iridion

those that don't gfx at all should refrain from commenting "nobody can gfx here"

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

Quote from: Iridion on April 11, 2011, 04:25:49 PM
those that don't gfx at all should refrain from commenting "nobody can gfx here"
I'm hurt, I do GFX ;|

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-