May 02, 2024, 11:26:46 PMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Remove BS's effect completely from low server

Remove BS's effect completely from low server

Started by zepher2211, November 11, 2011, 01:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

To preserve the BOTS like feeling that accompanies the low server I'd request that bs's effect be completely removed on the low server, I don't see any argument which can support the existence of something that helps you level up quickly on a server where the opposite is the purpose of the server itself.
Powersurge
Headstrong

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Zack66775

November 11, 2011, 01:38:34 AM #2 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 02:24:17 AM by Zack66775
-1 I think that it is something that is in the game, not plentiful, and doesn't add so much of a boost that it's really worth not keeping in.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

asmit10

Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

zepher2211

Quote from: Zack66775 on November 11, 2011, 01:38:34 AM

Explain with any other reasoning than that you wanna be more powerful so you can level faster on a server were the leveling is purposely hard
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Imo low doesn't come with a bots like feeling at all lol (i blame the font) but i don't really have an opinion on this i think its fine seeing as there's only a small amount there compared to high.
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: Yz on November 11, 2011, 03:10:04 AM
Imo low doesn't come with a bots like feeling at all lol (i blame the font) but i don't really have an opinion on this i think its fine seeing as there's only a small amount there compared to high.

Levels <150 being able to do 171 without pushing isn't right.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Yz

Quote from: asmit10 on November 11, 2011, 03:16:23 AM

Everyone has been able to do that for a long time lol
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on November 11, 2011, 03:21:16 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on November 11, 2011, 03:16:23 AM

Everyone has been able to do that for a long time lol

Do something wrong for an extended period of time doesn't make it right, you think if we waited long enough hitler killing jews would turn into a good thing O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

nope that's not what i meant

that level is just pure easy as hell, 2 coin guns could solo that no matter the BS amount lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Black Sheep

-1 not good idea if it got removed i will lose my 300k bs i want to it stay like stay now.

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

asmit10

Quote from: Black Sheep on November 11, 2011, 03:57:24 AM
-1 not good idea if it got removed i will lose my 300k bs i want to it stay like stay now.

...not the BS it self just the effects of it.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Black Sheep

if all my bs will dont have effect nah i need it.

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

Energized

Don't remove the bs effect on the low because that will just suck kthx

Yz

Looks like your argument is winning Muncay, since everyone disagreeing with you is just saying "no because I don't want that to happen" without a single good logical point xD
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

The people who got bs is having a fun time grinding together in low server.
Why do you want it removed when you don't play the server?
I think the bs is needed because people are happy about it, and use bs well in both servers.
If it gets removed i suggest that every one gets the same amout of bs in high as they have in low back (so they don't loose what they have worked hard to get for).

But people have fun in low server too!! ^^
<br />

asmit10

Low server is for having fun, not for 1 hitting everything.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Yz

Robo has a point in the sense they all worked hard for the BS they have now.

And asmit, your definition of fun is not the same as everyone else's.
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: Yz on November 11, 2011, 05:28:08 AM

in wut way?
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Robocop7ant

Quote from: asmit10 on November 11, 2011, 05:25:47 AM
Complaining about something that is happening in high server!

And it is people in low server that is grinding together and having fun time playing together!
So if low server loose effect, then maybe do the same to high!?
Stop trying to ruin the game for someone please!
<br />

Yz

Quote from: asmit10 on November 11, 2011, 05:31:20 AM

in wut way?

Some people have fun one-hitting. With the small amount of BS in low, there's barely any one-hitting anyway.

Lulzy that you want this to happen when you don't play, tbh any opinion of yours should be totally disregarded :P Seeing as you have no part of Low and played it very actively until your guild died.
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: Yz on November 11, 2011, 05:36:26 AM

in wut way?

Some people have fun one-hitting. With the small amount of BS in low, there's barely any one-hitting anyway.

Lulzy that you want this to happen when you don't play, tbh any opinion of yours should be totally disregarded :P Seeing as you have no part of Low and played it very actively until your guild died.

I only play if i have incentive, ofc i'm gonna quit when everytime I come on no 1 is on.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Iridion

i think 1 bs should add 1 stat point in high and 2 in low. ;)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Delta

Quote from: Iridion on November 11, 2011, 11:40:54 AM
i think 1 bs should add 1 stat point in high and 2 in low. ;)
that's to OP
but i like the idea :)

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on November 11, 2011, 05:36:26 AM

in wut way?

I played just yesterday, started a guild too, I happen to be level 36 O-o. So there's only a small portion of bs in low eh? http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=rankings;channel=1;mode=9 explain. @Robo: If you need bs to have fun in low you're completely missing the point of not being op and trying to get higher level.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

bs only even helps once its over like 800k and only 4 people have over that much one being an admin one being a GM and two being given all BS from inactives guild member
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on November 11, 2011, 02:23:13 PM
bs only even helps once its over like 800k and only 4 people have over that much one being an admin one being a GM and two being given all BS from inactives guild member

That makes it any better? o-o My point that bs litterally defies the point of the server still stands, robo's is the best argument and all he said was "we have fun with it" you don't need bs to have fun, people had fun before bs even had an effect. o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

November 11, 2011, 02:35:55 PM #27 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 02:36:17 PM by Yz
not arguing, just saying there's barely any BS in the low community

u showed the ranks saying "explain" and i did, but had to be condescended for that lol

k you're in "I must bend reality to win the argument and never ever give up" mode so ill just stop coming here lulz
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

No fking way Corry. That is just not gonna happend. Start playing low just to see how hard it is. If it should be removed from a server, then it should be high. It's way to hard already to level on low.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zepher2211

Quote from: mhj on November 11, 2011, 02:40:54 PM
No fking way Corry. That is just not gonna happend. Start playing low just to see how hard it is. If it should be removed from a server, then it should be high. It's way to hard already to level on low.

I do play low, thought I explained that just earlier, I played low before any of you did, >.>. It's supposed to be hard to level, does nobody get that? O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Zack66775

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 11, 2011, 02:47:41 PM

I do play low, thought I explained that just earlier, I played low before any of you did, >.>. It's supposed to be hard to level, does nobody get that? O-o
Point taken. It is hard already though so GTFO there are only a handful that are lv 100 and there is not an amount of 10 or more on that server hardly every so please drop this dumb argument.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

zepher2211

No way, I wanna know what's the point of having a server where it's harder to level if you keep something that makes it easy
Powersurge
Headstrong

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

droid zylon1

its hard to get bs there so there aint gona be alot of over powered people. the bs there is balanced; noone pvps there so what bs is there will be all that is there.

-1 it is good the way it is.

droid zylon1

Quote from: asmit10 on November 11, 2011, 05:25:47 AM

if you dont want bs there then why did you steal my 10440000 bs there?
im pretty sure me gramps hjuler robo and ice is the most active people there. we like it the way it is and it should be left as is. people wanting to not 1 hit ko simply dont get any bs and you can do it. it is good and i personally like it better than the high. leave the bs there. the people that plays the most there should make the desision, not all of the people that play high and want somthing to talk about.

sorry about double post^^

DarkShadow89

I think it would be nice to have seperate servers with different changes. I personally think you should test it on the low server, make an announcement to test it out. And see how it goes, i think it'd work out fine either way but i prefer BS not to be a part of the low server. +1
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

mhj

You NEVER ever played as much as I do and don't say it's easy to level, cause it is. It takes me 4 hours to level and I am only level 128. Would take almost a year to get 200. It's not easy.

zepher2211

Quote from: mhj on November 11, 2011, 04:14:07 PM

You NEVER ever played as much as I do and don't say it's easy to level, cause it is. It takes me 4 hours to level and I am only level 128. Would take almost a year to get 200. It's not easy.

Where the **** did I say it was easy to level, in fact I specifically said it was hard to level; also I never said I played as much as you, I said I played before you, quit saying I said shit I didn't. o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

123bomb123

+1 for this.

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 11, 2011, 03:14:47 PM
No way, I wanna know what's the point of having a server where it's harder to level if you keep something that makes it easy

Give this guy an award.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mhj

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 11, 2011, 04:23:12 PM
Quote from: mhj on November 11, 2011, 04:14:07 PM

Where the **** did I say it was easy to level, in fact I specifically said it was hard to level; also I never said I played as much as you, I said I played before you, quit saying I said shit I didn't. o-o

Then atleast make a bit more clear what you mean. When you say "it's supposed to be hard to level" then people think you mean it's too easy to level..

asmit10

For once, I agree with zepher. Low server is supposed to be HARD and it WILL take a long time to get to 200.Stop trying to make it easier, since so far the only argument(that I read) was "It's already hard" or "there's not a lot of bs in low". Stop wanting it to be easier.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

droid zylon1

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN PLAY LOW SERVER GTFO. THE IS ONLY LIKE 10 PEOPLE THAT PLAYES THERE PRETTY ACTIVE. THIS THREAD IS BULLSHIZ AND SHOULDN'T BE PASSED. I AM ACTIVE THERE AND I SAY NO. HJULER SAYS NO. IM PRETTY SURE GRAMPS SAYS NO. WE ARE THE ACTIVE PEOPLE THERE SO DROP THIS THREAD. PEOPLE MAKEING +1 AND AINT EVEN LVL 20 THERE. THE NEED TO GET THE FUC* ON AND LEAVE THE PEOPLE THAT IS HAPPY IN THE LOW SERVER. me

asmit10

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 11, 2011, 04:58:00 PM
ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN PLAY LOW SERVER GTFO. THE IS ONLY LIKE 10 PEOPLE THAT PLAYES THERE PRETTY ACTIVE. THIS THREAD IS BULLSHIZ AND SHOULDN'T BE PASSED. I AM ACTIVE THERE AND I SAY NO. HJULER SAYS NO. IM PRETTY SURE GRAMPS SAYS NO. WE ARE THE ACTIVE PEOPLE THERE SO DROP THIS THREAD. PEOPLE MAKEING +1 AND AINT EVEN LVL 20 THERE. THE NEED TO GET THE FUC* ON AND LEAVE THE PEOPLE THAT IS HAPPY IN THE LOW SERVER. me

look at my fkin level pls.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Delta

CHILLLL bro

123bomb123

mad?

You must be the kind of person who likes it when a game is easy and only when it's easy.

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Robocop7ant

Okey, low server is easy when you got about 1mill-3mill bs..
But that doesn't mean it is no fun playing whit it, and the players who like it the most want it to be as it is.
Any way in all the hard work of bs, what do the people get if they loose bs in low?
<br />

droid zylon1

idk i think this should hury and have a anser. this is bullshit and asmit: you say look at my lvl, you have been lvl 110 for like months. so yeah. (point proven <------------)misterZ= not at all; i took alot of work getting my bs there.

Scythe

some people traded bs high for bs low
if they remove bs effect from low then it would be unfair for the people who traded their high bs for low bs
Don't think, feel

asmit10

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 11, 2011, 10:53:23 PM
idk i think this should hury and have a anser. this is bullshit and asmit: you say look at my lvl, you have been lvl 110 for like months. so yeah. (point proven <------------)misterZ= not at all; i took alot of work getting my bs there.

Wanna let me borrow the bs again?
It doesnt matter how long i've been 110. The fact that I got to 100 + is something, if I had 3mill bs that whole time i'd be 130 + by now.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

droid zylon1

this aint my bs and ive had it for abt a hour. and i wouldnt piss on you if you was on fire muss less let you borrow my bs.

DarkShadow89

My alt zerocronix has a level 35 on low server, so actually... i can +1 this thread up the a**
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Robocop7ant

i can +1 this too, but i don't because i know the low community working hard to get lvls and they having fun together.

we could look closer to this later.
maybe the stats should be lowered instead of removing it.
<br />

mhj

November 12, 2011, 08:21:01 AM #52 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 08:23:06 AM by mhj
This is so stupid. All of you who doesn't even play low server (including you Robo) stop fking plusing this. I don't see one reason for this to happend. It's already to hard to level and why make it harder? If a server should be made harder it should be high server. You can get 200 in a weekend if you grind hard enough. You can get 200 in a year if you grind hard enough on low. Now why make it 2 years?
Even when you have 3m bs it still takes many hours to level.

Toast

Now, I don't play low, but I kind of agree and don't. Imo, it should be like, 300k-500k bs max.

mhj

Quote from: Toast on November 12, 2011, 10:48:18 AM
Now, I don't play low, but I kind of agree and don't. Imo, it should be like, 300k-500k bs max.
Why do you agree? Why shouldn't it be that with high server too? High server is easier and all is saying that low is too easy with max bs. High is way to easy with max bs. Remove bs from high instead.

droid zylon1

leave the low server alone. the few people that are active there likes it. don't fix a problem that don't need to be fixed!

Robocop7ant

if they take away bs from high i maybe rage quit.. lol.
it is good with the stats in high server, but low server should have 1mill max stats!
<br />

DarkShadow89

If you remove BS or decrease stats on high server. A lot of people will probably leave. Imo i like it how it is on the high server, But low server should be changed in some way. Either, no BS or make 500k bs max.

Iridion

November 12, 2011, 03:01:10 PM #58 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 03:01:40 PM by Iridion
Quote from: mhj on November 12, 2011, 08:21:01 AM
This is so stupid. All of you who doesn't even play low server (including you Robo) stop fking plusing this. I don't see one reason for this to happend. It's already to hard to level and why make it harder? If a server should be made harder it should be high server. You can get 200 in a weekend if you grind hard enough. You can get 200 in a year if you grind hard enough on low. Now why make it 2 years?
Even when you have 3m bs it still takes many hours to level.
omg i wass all like "plus this withouth playing to piss poeple off" but then i saw this and i refrained

thats how we roll maddie

Racenata

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 12, 2011, 02:56:53 PM
If you remove BS or decrease stats on high server. A lot of people will probably leave. Imo i like it how it is on the high server, But low server should be changed in some way. Either, no BS or make 500k bs max.

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

KillerPig

November 12, 2011, 03:54:11 PM #60 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 03:56:16 PM by KillerPig
lol @ the people raging over how low server is "too hard" without bs

@mhj
thats highly exaggerated. someone could get to lvl 200 on the low sever in FAR less time than a year

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zepher2211

Quote from: KillerPig on November 12, 2011, 03:54:11 PM
lol @ the people raging over how low server is "too hard" without bs

@mhj
thats highly exaggerated. someone could get to lvl 200 on the low sever in FAR less time than a year

thematic
Powersurge
Headstrong

DarkShadow89

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 12, 2011, 11:26:46 PM
ok i thing dont remove it totally but make the limit like 500k for members and like 300k for non members. or something..

Not enough people play low server, to make money off members getting benefits on low server that are different. Not a lot of people would see that as an advantage to buy member. Because only like 6 people are super active on low server.

koolwolf2

Make bs limit 100k

Gettin bs on low usin pvp IS IMPOSSIBLE
Newest one:

Gramps

So, people got mad because red got rank 1 in low. I have 3m bs and a gm gun. How about i gift my bs to an alt that doesn't play on low??  Make people happy??
What about all the people not in red (including thematic) that i helped level?  What about the fact that i got people on low, and kept them coming back? Low is a challenge regardless of the bs/guns that are in it. People rant over such petty things in this game.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

koolwolf2

Quote from: Gramps on November 13, 2011, 08:14:48 AM
So, people got mad because red got rank 1 in low. I have 3m bs and a gm gun. How about i gift my bs to an alt that doesn't play on low??  Make people happy??
What about all the people not in red (including thematic) that i helped level?  What about the fact that i got people on low, and kept them coming back? Low is a challenge regardless of the bs/guns that are in it. People rant over such petty things in this game.
Ikr gramps

Gl gettin to 200 btw
Newest one:

droid zylon1

me hjuler gramps icecold ladynum1 and g6 is the main people active there. dont change the bs effect and **** it up for us.

Yz

it ain't easy being kings!
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Was that brought up somewhere or did you just think that's what this is about O-o I just don't want low to end up like high, and with a given amount of time it certainly will
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

^Implying 10-50k BS a day pops up from pvp in low like it does in high
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 14, 2011, 09:23:58 PM
with a given amount of time it certainly will

Notice I give no time limit, I'm just dooming it to happen in a linear set of events
Powersurge
Headstrong

asmit10

Remove the effect and get all the non dedicated ppl to ragequit low. I got to lvl 100 + without bs, its not needed. Coin gun + friend with coin gun = beating lvl 172. Since 172 is the last level that you should be doing in order to get to 200 (according to thematic) you do NOT need bs on low.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Yz

At a 0-500 bs per week rate yeah muncay it'll overflow in around 28 years

You may not need BS on low but the effect can't just be removed when people have gotten over 300k. Massive middle finger to those guys who did and that's not Allie's style, to **** with people's hard work for the sake of balance.
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: Yz on November 14, 2011, 09:31:08 PM

You may not need BS on low but the effect can't just be removed when people have gotten over 300k. Massive middle finger to those guys who did and that's not Allie's style, to **** with people's hard work for the sake of balance.
give them gigas to replace the bs, with the current rate.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Yz

Quote from: asmit10 on November 14, 2011, 09:33:30 PM

That idea is so shit.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on November 14, 2011, 09:33:57 PM

That idea is so shit.

The idea of letting anyone have close to the amount of bs a person can have on high is shit. O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

DarkShadow89

Ridiculous idea. LULUL might as well be trolled by a gay guy.....

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 14, 2011, 10:15:03 PM

That idea is so shit.

The idea of letting anyone have close to the amount of bs a person can have on high is shit. O-o

The idea of getting rid of everyone's hard work isn't shit, it's outright ridiculous and doesn't have a hope of happening unless you can come up with a new idea that isn't shit and won't destroy everyone's hard work.

Y'know wut though? that's impossible.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on November 14, 2011, 10:20:11 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on November 14, 2011, 10:15:03 PM

That idea is so shit.

The idea of getting rid of everyone's hard work isn't shit, it's outright ridiculous and doesn't have a hope of happening unless you can come up with a new idea that isn't shit and won't destroy everyone's hard work.

Y'know wut though? that's impossible.

Find out how long it took each player to get that amount on low then, based on the amount of time it took them to get that bs they can be given exp in exchange; this means that anyone who did not actually "work" to get their bs on low, such as having it all traded over from high, would get a lower amount than someone who got it from selling stuff on low etc.. after all those who work harder deserve better things amirite
Powersurge
Headstrong

hawk5005

This thread reminds me of "OMG GRAMPS INRED HAS GM GUN AND HACKS AND BSLDSKDFLSDJFKLSJDFKSJFKJ". :D
Also, no, it would be just unfair for everyone who has any bs.
Even if they traded from low to high they still worked hard for it in one way or another.
Why qq now anyway, low server has been a copy of high server for a while now. o.O

mhj

What a brillaint idea! Why don't we just give Gramps 6b and I 4b useless gigas when Allie and Santa is trying to get ride of the huuuge amount of gigas.
Nothing can replace BS.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: mhj on November 15, 2011, 11:49:04 AM

What a brillaint idea! Why don't we just give Gramps 6b and I 4b useless gigas when Allie and Santa is trying to get ride of the huuuge amount of gigas.
Nothing can replace BS.

op stuff can... -.-
but you wont get op items in low.. :P
because then they just make new topic sayin: "OMG OP STUFF IN LOW"
i think bs should stay as it is, and all stop thinking about it.
if you care Muncay, try low server till you are lvl 150 ;O
<br />

mhj

Quote from: Robocop7ant on November 15, 2011, 12:05:43 PM
Quote from: mhj on November 15, 2011, 11:49:04 AM

Nothing can replace BS.

op stuff can... -.-
but you wont get op items in low.. :P
because then they just make new topic sayin: "OMG OP STUFF IN LOW"
i think bs should stay as it is, and all stop thinking about it.
if you care Muncay, try low server till you are lvl 150 ;O

Nothing is a OP as BS. But jelly people will always rage :P

Iridion

how come it happened atleast two times that allie resetted something because it gotten op or exagerated

thats how we roll maddie

Click

If BS's effect was removed from the high, you might as well want it removed from the high.

Either remove it from both servers (won't happen) or keep it the way it is (BS has effect on both servers).
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Gramps

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 14, 2011, 09:23:58 PM

Was that brought up somewhere or did you just think that's what this is about O-o I just don't want low to end up like high, and with a given amount of time it certainly will

It was an assumption based on peoples past postings ;)
I don't see low ever being like high as people like to get 56456469274 exp for every game, never gonna happen there.

zepher2211

More and more people getting event items on low + bs, will eventually make everything on low just as easy as it is on high, watched mhj pwn 172 with meto and his bs; also, how is it that everyone somehow managed to ignore my suggestion on what bs be replaced with o-o"
Powersurge
Headstrong

Gramps

Game is easy whether on high or low, it's the exp that makes low hard.

zepher2211

Quote from: Gramps on November 16, 2011, 07:34:02 AM
Game is easy whether on high or low, it's the exp that makes low hard.

So why give any way to make the exp easier to get, doesn't that ruin the point o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Gramps

asmit10

ok then.
I support this idea, but there is no fair way of doing it therefor it will never happen.
If someone like gramps / hjuler agreed with this, then i could see it happening.
Since the most active people on low say no to this, this isnt gonna happen. I can gaurante you that.

/request lock.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Zack66775

Goals:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-