May 02, 2024, 06:57:22 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Remove BS's effect completely from low server

Remove BS's effect completely from low server

Started by zepher2211, November 11, 2011, 01:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack66775

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 11, 2011, 02:47:41 PM
Quote from: mhj on November 11, 2011, 02:40:54 PM
No fking way Corry. That is just not gonna happend. Start playing low just to see how hard it is. If it should be removed from a server, then it should be high. It's way to hard already to level on low.

I do play low, thought I explained that just earlier, I played low before any of you did, >.>. It's supposed to be hard to level, does nobody get that? O-o
Point taken. It is hard already though so GTFO there are only a handful that are lv 100 and there is not an amount of 10 or more on that server hardly every so please drop this dumb argument.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

zepher2211

No way, I wanna know what's the point of having a server where it's harder to level if you keep something that makes it easy
Powersurge
Headstrong

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

droid zylon1

its hard to get bs there so there aint gona be alot of over powered people. the bs there is balanced; noone pvps there so what bs is there will be all that is there.

-1 it is good the way it is.

droid zylon1

Quote from: asmit10 on November 11, 2011, 05:25:47 AM
Low server is for having fun, not for 1 hitting everything.

if you dont want bs there then why did you steal my 10440000 bs there?
im pretty sure me gramps hjuler robo and ice is the most active people there. we like it the way it is and it should be left as is. people wanting to not 1 hit ko simply dont get any bs and you can do it. it is good and i personally like it better than the high. leave the bs there. the people that plays the most there should make the desision, not all of the people that play high and want somthing to talk about.

sorry about double post^^

DarkShadow89

I think it would be nice to have seperate servers with different changes. I personally think you should test it on the low server, make an announcement to test it out. And see how it goes, i think it'd work out fine either way but i prefer BS not to be a part of the low server. +1
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

mhj

No fking way Corry. That is just not gonna happend. Start playing low just to see how hard it is. If it should be removed from a server, then it should be high. It's way to hard already to level on low.

I do play low, thought I explained that just earlier, I played low before any of you did, >.>. It's supposed to be hard to level, does nobody get that? O-o
You NEVER ever played as much as I do and don't say it's easy to level, cause it is. It takes me 4 hours to level and I am only level 128. Would take almost a year to get 200. It's not easy.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zepher2211

Quote from: mhj on November 11, 2011, 04:14:07 PM

You NEVER ever played as much as I do and don't say it's easy to level, cause it is. It takes me 4 hours to level and I am only level 128. Would take almost a year to get 200. It's not easy.

Where the **** did I say it was easy to level, in fact I specifically said it was hard to level; also I never said I played as much as you, I said I played before you, quit saying I said shit I didn't. o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

123bomb123

+1 for this.

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 11, 2011, 03:14:47 PM
No way, I wanna know what's the point of having a server where it's harder to level if you keep something that makes it easy

Give this guy an award.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mhj

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 11, 2011, 04:23:12 PM
Quote from: mhj on November 11, 2011, 04:14:07 PM

Where the **** did I say it was easy to level, in fact I specifically said it was hard to level; also I never said I played as much as you, I said I played before you, quit saying I said shit I didn't. o-o

Then atleast make a bit more clear what you mean. When you say "it's supposed to be hard to level" then people think you mean it's too easy to level..

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

asmit10

For once, I agree with zepher. Low server is supposed to be HARD and it WILL take a long time to get to 200.Stop trying to make it easier, since so far the only argument(that I read) was "It's already hard" or "there's not a lot of bs in low". Stop wanting it to be easier.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

droid zylon1

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN PLAY LOW SERVER GTFO. THE IS ONLY LIKE 10 PEOPLE THAT PLAYES THERE PRETTY ACTIVE. THIS THREAD IS BULLSHIZ AND SHOULDN'T BE PASSED. I AM ACTIVE THERE AND I SAY NO. HJULER SAYS NO. IM PRETTY SURE GRAMPS SAYS NO. WE ARE THE ACTIVE PEOPLE THERE SO DROP THIS THREAD. PEOPLE MAKEING +1 AND AINT EVEN LVL 20 THERE. THE NEED TO GET THE FUC* ON AND LEAVE THE PEOPLE THAT IS HAPPY IN THE LOW SERVER. me

asmit10

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 11, 2011, 04:58:00 PM
ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN PLAY LOW SERVER GTFO. THE IS ONLY LIKE 10 PEOPLE THAT PLAYES THERE PRETTY ACTIVE. THIS THREAD IS BULLSHIZ AND SHOULDN'T BE PASSED. I AM ACTIVE THERE AND I SAY NO. HJULER SAYS NO. IM PRETTY SURE GRAMPS SAYS NO. WE ARE THE ACTIVE PEOPLE THERE SO DROP THIS THREAD. PEOPLE MAKEING +1 AND AINT EVEN LVL 20 THERE. THE NEED TO GET THE FUC* ON AND LEAVE THE PEOPLE THAT IS HAPPY IN THE LOW SERVER. me

look at my fkin level pls.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Delta

CHILLLL bro

123bomb123

mad?

You must be the kind of person who likes it when a game is easy and only when it's easy.

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-