May 02, 2024, 04:35:03 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Remove BS's effect completely from low server

Remove BS's effect completely from low server

Started by zepher2211, November 11, 2011, 01:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

November 12, 2011, 03:54:11 PM #60 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 03:56:16 PM by KillerPig
lol @ the people raging over how low server is "too hard" without bs

@mhj
thats highly exaggerated. someone could get to lvl 200 on the low sever in FAR less time than a year

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zepher2211

Quote from: KillerPig on November 12, 2011, 03:54:11 PM
lol @ the people raging over how low server is "too hard" without bs

@mhj
thats highly exaggerated. someone could get to lvl 200 on the low sever in FAR less time than a year

thematic
Powersurge
Headstrong

DarkShadow89

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 12, 2011, 11:26:46 PM
ok i thing dont remove it totally but make the limit like 500k for members and like 300k for non members. or something..

Not enough people play low server, to make money off members getting benefits on low server that are different. Not a lot of people would see that as an advantage to buy member. Because only like 6 people are super active on low server.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

koolwolf2

Make bs limit 100k

Gettin bs on low usin pvp IS IMPOSSIBLE
Newest one:

Gramps

So, people got mad because red got rank 1 in low. I have 3m bs and a gm gun. How about i gift my bs to an alt that doesn't play on low??  Make people happy??
What about all the people not in red (including thematic) that i helped level?  What about the fact that i got people on low, and kept them coming back? Low is a challenge regardless of the bs/guns that are in it. People rant over such petty things in this game.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

koolwolf2

Quote from: Gramps on November 13, 2011, 08:14:48 AM
So, people got mad because red got rank 1 in low. I have 3m bs and a gm gun. How about i gift my bs to an alt that doesn't play on low??  Make people happy??
What about all the people not in red (including thematic) that i helped level?  What about the fact that i got people on low, and kept them coming back? Low is a challenge regardless of the bs/guns that are in it. People rant over such petty things in this game.
Ikr gramps

Gl gettin to 200 btw
Newest one:

droid zylon1

me hjuler gramps icecold ladynum1 and g6 is the main people active there. dont change the bs effect and **** it up for us.

Yz

it ain't easy being kings!
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Was that brought up somewhere or did you just think that's what this is about O-o I just don't want low to end up like high, and with a given amount of time it certainly will
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

^Implying 10-50k BS a day pops up from pvp in low like it does in high
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 14, 2011, 09:23:58 PM
with a given amount of time it certainly will

Notice I give no time limit, I'm just dooming it to happen in a linear set of events
Powersurge
Headstrong

asmit10

Remove the effect and get all the non dedicated ppl to ragequit low. I got to lvl 100 + without bs, its not needed. Coin gun + friend with coin gun = beating lvl 172. Since 172 is the last level that you should be doing in order to get to 200 (according to thematic) you do NOT need bs on low.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

At a 0-500 bs per week rate yeah muncay it'll overflow in around 28 years

You may not need BS on low but the effect can't just be removed when people have gotten over 300k. Massive middle finger to those guys who did and that's not Allie's style, to **** with people's hard work for the sake of balance.
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: Yz on November 14, 2011, 09:31:08 PM

You may not need BS on low but the effect can't just be removed when people have gotten over 300k. Massive middle finger to those guys who did and that's not Allie's style, to **** with people's hard work for the sake of balance.
give them gigas to replace the bs, with the current rate.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

Quote from: asmit10 on November 14, 2011, 09:33:30 PM
Quote from: Yz on November 14, 2011, 09:31:08 PM

give them gigas to replace the bs, with the current rate.

That idea is so shit.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-