May 02, 2024, 12:07:30 PMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Remove BS's effect completely from low server

Remove BS's effect completely from low server

Started by zepher2211, November 11, 2011, 01:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on November 14, 2011, 09:33:57 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on November 14, 2011, 09:33:30 PM
Quote from: Yz on November 14, 2011, 09:31:08 PM
At a 0-500 bs per week rate yeah muncay it'll overflow in around 28 years

You may not need BS on low but the effect can't just be removed when people have gotten over 300k. Massive middle finger to those guys who did and that's not Allie's style, to **** with people's hard work for the sake of balance.
give them gigas to replace the bs, with the current rate.

That idea is so shit.

The idea of letting anyone have close to the amount of bs a person can have on high is shit. O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

DarkShadow89

You may not need BS on low but the effect can't just be removed when people have gotten over 300k. Massive middle finger to those guys who did and that's not Allie's style, to **** with people's hard work for the sake of balance.

Ridiculous idea. LULUL might as well be trolled by a gay guy.....
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 14, 2011, 10:15:03 PM

That idea is so shit.

The idea of letting anyone have close to the amount of bs a person can have on high is shit. O-o

The idea of getting rid of everyone's hard work isn't shit, it's outright ridiculous and doesn't have a hope of happening unless you can come up with a new idea that isn't shit and won't destroy everyone's hard work.

Y'know wut though? that's impossible.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on November 14, 2011, 10:20:11 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on November 14, 2011, 10:15:03 PM

That idea is so shit.

The idea of getting rid of everyone's hard work isn't shit, it's outright ridiculous and doesn't have a hope of happening unless you can come up with a new idea that isn't shit and won't destroy everyone's hard work.

Y'know wut though? that's impossible.

Find out how long it took each player to get that amount on low then, based on the amount of time it took them to get that bs they can be given exp in exchange; this means that anyone who did not actually "work" to get their bs on low, such as having it all traded over from high, would get a lower amount than someone who got it from selling stuff on low etc.. after all those who work harder deserve better things amirite
Powersurge
Headstrong

hawk5005

This thread reminds me of "OMG GRAMPS INRED HAS GM GUN AND HACKS AND BSLDSKDFLSDJFKLSJDFKSJFKJ". :D
Also, no, it would be just unfair for everyone who has any bs.
Even if they traded from low to high they still worked hard for it in one way or another.
Why qq now anyway, low server has been a copy of high server for a while now. o.O

mhj

What a brillaint idea! Why don't we just give Gramps 6b and I 4b useless gigas when Allie and Santa is trying to get ride of the huuuge amount of gigas.
Nothing can replace BS.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Robocop7ant

Quote from: mhj on November 15, 2011, 11:49:04 AM

What a brillaint idea! Why don't we just give Gramps 6b and I 4b useless gigas when Allie and Santa is trying to get ride of the huuuge amount of gigas.
Nothing can replace BS.

op stuff can... -.-
but you wont get op items in low.. :P
because then they just make new topic sayin: "OMG OP STUFF IN LOW"
i think bs should stay as it is, and all stop thinking about it.
if you care Muncay, try low server till you are lvl 150 ;O
<br />

mhj

Quote from: Robocop7ant on November 15, 2011, 12:05:43 PM
Quote from: mhj on November 15, 2011, 11:49:04 AM

Nothing can replace BS.

op stuff can... -.-
but you wont get op items in low.. :P
because then they just make new topic sayin: "OMG OP STUFF IN LOW"
i think bs should stay as it is, and all stop thinking about it.
if you care Muncay, try low server till you are lvl 150 ;O

Nothing is a OP as BS. But jelly people will always rage :P

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Iridion

how come it happened atleast two times that allie resetted something because it gotten op or exagerated

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Click

If BS's effect was removed from the high, you might as well want it removed from the high.

Either remove it from both servers (won't happen) or keep it the way it is (BS has effect on both servers).
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Gramps

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 14, 2011, 09:23:58 PM
Quote from: Gramps on November 13, 2011, 08:14:48 AM
So, people got mad because red got rank 1 in low. I have 3m bs and a gm gun. How about i gift my bs to an alt that doesn't play on low??  Make people happy??
What about all the people not in red (including thematic) that i helped level?  What about the fact that i got people on low, and kept them coming back? Low is a challenge regardless of the bs/guns that are in it. People rant over such petty things in this game.

Was that brought up somewhere or did you just think that's what this is about O-o I just don't want low to end up like high, and with a given amount of time it certainly will

It was an assumption based on peoples past postings ;)
I don't see low ever being like high as people like to get 56456469274 exp for every game, never gonna happen there.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

zepher2211

More and more people getting event items on low + bs, will eventually make everything on low just as easy as it is on high, watched mhj pwn 172 with meto and his bs; also, how is it that everyone somehow managed to ignore my suggestion on what bs be replaced with o-o"
Powersurge
Headstrong

Gramps

Game is easy whether on high or low, it's the exp that makes low hard.

zepher2211

Quote from: Gramps on November 16, 2011, 07:34:02 AM
Game is easy whether on high or low, it's the exp that makes low hard.

So why give any way to make the exp easier to get, doesn't that ruin the point o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Gramps

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-