May 18, 2024, 02:21:11 PMLatest Member: sochignign
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » In Game Command Suggestion(s)

In Game Command Suggestion(s)

Started by Pokeh, November 25, 2011, 10:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

November 25, 2011, 10:27:07 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:55:47 PM by Pokeh
1. {nd} No drops in PvP (Hp/recharge/trans ups/etc. are removed)

2. {m} Allow Merc's in PvP. If they're allowed in Sector/BvB, why not? Basically their enemy is everyone but you, and they follow you/wander around hitting opponents. (If it's possible. Probably is.)

3. {b} Basically if anyone enters this room, when they die, they have a chance of dropping an item. This item is from the persons inventory. If you die, you lose the item if someone obtains it from your inventory. (Stashes are an exception.) I would say drop a copy of one of the items in your inventory, but that would be an easy way to clone +7's etc. fast :/

4. {cs} Coinless stats are activated. All coin items worn have no effect in this room.

5. {ns} No active/(passive?) skills are allowed in this room.

6. {p} {r} {s} Patch/Ram/Surge only room

7. {bstrx} Minimum Botstract required to enter the room. x being the amount of botstract.

8. {lvx} Minimum level required to enter the room. x being the required minimum level.

9. {solo} (Sector mode only.) a room where everyone but the room master is alive in the game. This allows for leeching to be easier. Does it really encourage leeching? I guess in a way. But it comes down to the room master in the end, no stopping it really, and it is a helpful command.

10. "Builds based on botstract" - Basically you use your botstract in exchange for permanent stat changes to your account. 5k botstract= +1 of any stat, parsay. This function could be added onto the website in a UserCP. (we all miss it >_>)

11. Stat calculator. You already pretty much implented all the items into the website via marketplace. Why not make a stat emulator? Newer items have a more variety of stats, and this would help people get a visual of their bot builds before they start buying items/botstract etc.

I have more idea's. This is a start-up. Some idea's are a little fuzzy, soo debate.

droid zylon1

the merc thing is bad ass. my little death hunter pushing people off for me and i watch. LOL :D

zepher2211

November 25, 2011, 10:39:45 PM #2 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 10:40:56 PM by zepher2211
I like most of the ideas but {b} is flawed, say a person accidentally forgets their dark meto in their inventory, and they die, suddenly their only dark meto zooms out of their body and into some guys inventory.

Also the merc thing would lead to people camping and using their mercs to fight for them (good example would be easy pushing in holo)
Powersurge
Headstrong

droid zylon1

it cant be traded gifted or put on marketplace. why not cant be droped. lol.

i think it should be tradeable tho.

Pokeh

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 25, 2011, 10:39:45 PM
I like most of the ideas but {b} is flawed, say a person accidentally forgets their dark meto in their inventory, and they die, suddenly their only dark meto zooms out of their body and into some guys inventory.

Also the merc thing would lead to people camping and using their mercs to fight for them (good example would be easy pushing in holo)

Yeah I just had a rough idea. It has flaws in it.

It could be made to exclude certain maps when allowing mercs. Or you can only send out your mercs when transed. They die when you untrans?

@ your item bit; we could exclude all items above +5 and rare event items from even dropping. This could allow for people to get say Candy +4's, etc.

Ooooor simply just allow people to drop items like they do in sector games. If someone is lv 200, they will drop parts around their level. (With same drop rates and chances in sector. Luck can be effected and membership luck and stuff as well.)

RedNeon

yes @ 1
2nd would be fun but would take time implementing eh?
3rd would be abused i think
idk about 4 and 5

Scythe

all good except 3
cuz then there would be like tons of +7s
Don't think, feel

asmit10

Quote from: deathraper on November 26, 2011, 12:20:08 AM
all good except 3
cuz then there would be like tons of +7s

Why are you so stupid today? It wouldnt increase the ammount of +7s if it drops from ones inventory. Also, if you read the thread he said it wouldnt drop anything above +5 / rare event items.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Scythe

Quote from: Pokeh on November 25, 2011, 10:57:24 PM

It could be made to exclude certain maps when allowing mercs. Or you can only send out your mercs when transed. They die when you untrans?

@ your item bit; we could exclude all items above +5 and rare event items from even dropping. This could allow for people to get say Candy +4's, etc.

Ooooor simply just allow people to drop items like they do in sector games. If someone is lv 200, they will drop parts around their level. (With same drop rates and chances in sector. Luck can be effected and membership luck and stuff as well.)
lol i didnt read this,just read the first post
Don't think, feel

Pokeh

MedicaL

I only like First one.

Mercs, if you want to kill with mercs then you could just base.

(Also game needs @traderoommaster, @trm [Bot name])

Iridion

lol pvp is PLAYERS vs PLAYERS why add mercs

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

Quote from: Pokeh on November 25, 2011, 10:27:07 PM
+1 1. {nd} No drops in PvP (Hp/recharge/trans ups/etc. are removed)

-1 2. {m} Allow Merc's in PvP. If they're allowed in Sector/BvB, why not? Basically their enemy is everyone but you, and they follow you/wander around hitting opponents. (If it's possible. Probably is.)

-1 3. {b} Basically if anyone enters this room, when they die, they have a chance of dropping an item. This item is from the persons inventory. If you die, you lose the item if someone obtains it from your inventory. (Stashes are an exception.) I would say drop a copy of one of the items in your inventory, but that would be an easy way to clone +7's etc. fast :/

+1 4. {cs} Coinless stats are activated. All coin items worn have no effect in this room.

+1 5. {ns} No active/(passive?) skills are allowed in this room.

I have more idea's. This is a start-up. Some idea's are a little fuzzy, soo debate.

RedNeon

Delta

i like all the idea's expect the mercs in pvp :/

mhj

{nd} Should be standard. But I only like the {nd}.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

XenoPath

If you implement mercenaries in PvP, and can only be called out when you are in trans, that will give Rams a huge advantage(High TG).
They can allow their mercenaries to be "active" for a longer time than Surges and Patches can.

On the contrary, having mercenaries while being in Bot mode will give both Surges and Patches an advantage over Rams( Surges and Patches aren't transforming masters; Surges use their guns more effectively and in Patches' cases, they are masters of trans attack and trans defense).

"No drops" is a good suggestion(ensures that a match would be based only on pure skills and exceptional luck).

{b} isn't really wise. This would result in a huge amount of +7 sets, thus causing the gigas/coins/bs value in the community to be even more inflated. Multi-Client-ers  would take this to their advantage and "cheat".

{cs} is rather good, I'll say. No coin stats meaning coin-naked sets battles.
{ns} is similar to {nd} and {cs}.

Finally, I would say {nd}, {cs} and {ns} should be implemented as all this tags would mean "Pure PvP".
And maybe make Pure PvP{pp}. This tag will mean {nd}, {cs} and {ns} would be activated altogether(for those hardcore PvP-ers).

Have a nice day
~Xeno

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Click

+1 for every suggestions except for the merc one.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

spiderstar

lol I really like all of them except 3.  The merc's would be a really fun thing to have xD.

Pokeh

@xeno on {b}
Quote from: Pokeh on November 25, 2011, 10:57:24 PM

So mainly everything's a pass for the most part except the merc idea.

1. It's just a simple command. Not in every PvP game, and just for fun.
2. It could definitely add a twist in PvP.
3. It should be possible. Unless kenny decides to post here that it's not.
4. Merc's have only 1 life? I'd like suggestions on how the idea could be fixed and altered if you simply dislike it because of whatever.

Iridion

its mercs not merc's and its pvp not pvp&m

thats how we roll maddie

KillerPig

November 27, 2011, 05:32:27 PM #21 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 05:32:48 PM by KillerPig
it's "it's" not "its" and iri's right

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

Quote from: Iridion on November 27, 2011, 01:01:06 PM

hey iri

k so when you sector its player vs. virus/mob. theirs still a merc there to help you (if you bought one)

Base? they're there to protect your base. It could have just been PvP in base with lives and a simple main objective to screw over the base.

Again, just a mode, and also optional in PvP. Why so against fun? D:

Iridion

Quote from: Pokeh on November 27, 2011, 05:41:06 PM
Quote from: Iridion on November 27, 2011, 01:01:06 PM

hey iri

k so when you sector its player vs. virus/mob. theirs still a merc there to help you (if you bought one)

Base? they're there to protect your base. It could have just been PvP in base with lives and a simple main objective to screw over the base.

Again, just a mode, and also optional in PvP. Why so against fun? D:
hi poke

i dont play this game so i refuse every update for the sake of doing it

no mercs in pvp plz

thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

sasuke6548

asmit10

if u use "mercs would kill pvp" as an excuse ur point is invalid. It's a room tag, not a automatic thing.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

NeoKiller

Quote from: asmit10 on November 28, 2011, 11:17:24 AM
if u use "mercs would kill pvp" as an excuse ur point is invalid. It's a room tag, not a automatic thing.
Yea but I fear everyone will use this tag.

asmit10

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 28, 2011, 11:21:56 AM

not everyone will use this tag, they'd get pissed off about being killed by a merc. If anything, it'd be used on hover.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Pokeh

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 28, 2011, 11:21:56 AM

It'd die soon enough. And yeah asmit's right too.

I don't see {bs} and god mode rooms a whole lot. >_>

Pokeh

Updated main page.

7. {bstrx} Minimum Botstract required to enter the room. x being the amount of botstract.

8. {lvx} Minimum level required to enter the room. x being the required minimum level.

9. {solo} (Sector mode only.) a room where everyone but the room master is alive in the game. This allows for leeching to be easier. Does it really encourage leeching? I guess in a way. But it comes down to the room master in the end, no stopping it really, and it is a helpful command.

Zack66775

1. {nd} No drops in PvP (Hp/recharge/trans ups/etc. are removed) +1

2. {m} Allow Merc's in PvP. If they're allowed in Sector/BvB, why not? Basically their enemy is everyone but you, and they follow you/wander around hitting opponents. (If it's possible. Probably is.) +1 because it is only a tag and would be fun

3. {b} Basically if anyone enters this room, when they die, they have a chance of dropping an item. This item is from the persons inventory. If you die, you lose the item if someone obtains it from your inventory. (Stashes are an exception.) I would say drop a copy of one of the items in your inventory, but that would be an easy way to clone +7's etc. fast :/ -1 It is not that great of an idea cause it is just not worth the coding and is kinda dumb IMO

4. {cs} Coinless stats are activated. All coin items worn have no effect in this room. +9001

5. {ns} No active/(passive?) skills are allowed in this room. +9001

6. {p} {r} {s} Patch/Ram/Surge only room +9001

7. {bstrx} Minimum Botstract required to enter the room. x being the amount of botstract. -1 lol no :P

8. {lvx} Minimum level required to enter the room. x being the required minimum level. +1 also add a maximum?

9. {solo} (Sector mode only.) a room where everyone but the room master is alive in the game. This allows for leeching to be easier. Does it really encourage leeching? I guess in a way. But it comes down to the room master in the end, no stopping it really, and it is a helpful command. +1

Pokeh you asshole! I just did my review and you go and update it! xP!!! Still doing great though....

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Toast

Quote from: Pokeh on November 28, 2011, 09:46:38 PM
Updated main page.

I think instead of minimum bs it should be maximum bs. dunno tho.

Pokeh

{min} and {max} commands could be added. and both could be activated in the same room.

same with botstract. Having a min/max.

sirhamtaro

+1 1. {nd} No drops in PvP (Hp/recharge/trans ups/etc. are removed)

-1 2. {m} Allow Merc's in PvP. If they're allowed in Sector/BvB, why not? Basically their enemy is everyone but you, and they follow you/wander around hitting opponents. (If it's possible. Probably is.)

-1 3. {b} Basically if anyone enters this room, when they die, they have a chance of dropping an item. This item is from the persons inventory. If you die, you lose the item if someone obtains it from your inventory. (Stashes are an exception.) I would say drop a copy of one of the items in your inventory, but that would be an easy way to clone +7's etc. fast :/

+1 4. {cs} Coinless stats are activated. All coin items worn have no effect in this room.

+1 5. {ns} No active/(passive?) skills are allowed in this room.

+1 6. {p} {r} {s} Patch/Ram/Surge only room

+1 7. {bstrx} Minimum Botstract required to enter the room. x being the amount of botstract.

+18. {lvx} Minimum level required to enter the room. x being the required minimum level.

+1 9. {solo} (Sector mode only.) a room where everyone but the room master is alive in the game. This allows for leeching to be easier. Does it really encourage leeching? I guess in a way. But it comes down to the room master in the end, no stopping it really, and it is a helpful command.

2. Perhaps another team member would be OP.

3. I reckon save part drops for sector.

7. I suppose has a use.

8. Would probably only be useful for low levels,but still useful

9. I was going to "-" this but if it was implemented it would help the people that say,"suicide or kick"

Zack66775

WAIT JUST A GOSH DARN SECOND!

Aren't they taking BS out of PVP soon?

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Pokeh

Updated main page.

I'm pretty sure at least most of those idea's could be added. Soo, why not? >_>

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-