May 02, 2024, 12:55:55 PMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Rebring the lvl-cap

Rebring the lvl-cap

Started by Ramk1ng, January 24, 2014, 07:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

Quote from: Thornz on January 24, 2014, 10:08:45 PM
If you're going to he technical, ramk1ng actually said it first ::)

But who dafaq cares who said it first, lol

Seems your right, never noticed.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Rossbach on January 24, 2014, 10:11:16 PM
Quote from: Thornz on January 24, 2014, 10:08:45 PM
If you're going to he technical, ramk1ng actually said it first ::)

But who dafaq cares who said it first, lol

Seems your right, never noticed.  ::)

Whoops lol yea i didn't see the whole thing.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

mic99

I agree with Ross, there needs to be another way. I just don't know what else could be possible though

Ramk1ng

I am glad many of you guys agree with me. Rebringing the lvl cap was just a way to possibly make it work. Like i mentioned and ross, doing something with the amount of xp that you earn by lvl is perhaps the best way.

Epic xD

Having a "level cap" doesn't really solve any problems because it's still really easy to level. Also, it has never been hard to level in BC. If your problem is having a bunch of high level noobs, the only way to really eliminate that problem is to change the focus of sector maps (ie more than just vvvx) and/or make PvP/BvB more appealing.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Epic xD on January 25, 2014, 02:52:47 AM
Having a "level cap" doesn't really solve any problems because it's still really easy to level. Also, it has never been hard to level in BC. If your problem is having a bunch of high level noobs, the only way to really eliminate that problem is to change the focus of sector maps (ie more than just vvvx) and/or make PvP/BvB more appealing.

Not sure when u started playing but in 2009 and 2010 even aroud 2011 it was damn hard to reach the highest lvl ...

qolderman

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 24, 2014, 09:03:10 PM
I would say the levels are fine because lots of time new players don't want a big challenge at the beginning but if they wanna work for something after 225 they can get lvl 270(if they buy member).
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

mygodZzZ

Wow, I thought you meant Lvl 172-221 cap, then I would say +1.
But since you talking about 1 lvl per game, -1 I like lvling quick.
bringing level 172 (none member) - 221 (member) will be awesome, the OP Sets will be gone and people will enjoy to having the Awesome +7 Cpu/bladess/rapid sets they own, that now worth 30m and they prices will come back to being 120m-160m
and the elektra will be back being 250m I guess..

Epic xD

Quote from: Ramk1ng on January 25, 2014, 08:21:35 AM
Not sure when u started playing but in 2009 and 2010 even aroud 2011 it was damn hard to reach the highest lvl ...
In 2009, reaching the max level in BC was a joke. When I got un-IP banned here in 2011, it was still really easy to level.

If you played sector in 2006, you'd know what "hard" leveling is. 25 experience per round played is much harder than BC ever was. By hard, I just mean time consuming because clearing through sectors has never been difficult.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

qolderman

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 25, 2014, 09:16:59 AM
bringing level 172 (none member) - 221 (member) will be awesome, the OP Sets will be gone and people will enjoy to having the Awesome +7 Cpu/bladess/rapid sets they own, that now worth 30m and they prices will come back to being 120m-160m
and the elektra will be back being 250m I guess..

no, please no
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

123bomb123

Quote from: Epic xD on January 25, 2014, 02:52:47 AM
change the focus of sector maps (ie more than just vvvx) and/or make PvP/BvB more appealing.
This. More mobs that counter (like besides the six hit-counter viruses that aren't hard to beat) and obstacles and shit so it's not so straightforward. Or lower time-limit to something more challenging. (finishing 258 in an hour, lmao? maybe make it 2:00 or 2:30 idk.)

BC is easy. Like easy enough that you don't have to watch your screen most of the time. It just promotes mindless inf combo, which anyone can do. The only semihard-difficult thing BC has is raid and that's for players above 221-235

Oh but wait, anyone can mindlessly level to 221. Then at the point they can play raid, after leveling without learning anything other then combo, they suck ****.

FIX UR GAME ALLIE.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Rossbach

January 25, 2014, 02:41:54 PM #41 Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 02:45:09 PM by Rossbach
The only semihard-difficult thing BC has is raid and that's for players above 221-235

It is so easy to level up anyway there are more and more lv 235+ players now.

Have you ever heard of 235 raid? It is practically so hard everyone quit it and simply waiting for it to be nerfed (/excluding Ross' team.)  ::)

Besides that is what Raid is meant for, challenging Sector content. The normal sector levels will continue to be grind-able.

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

Quote from: Rossbach on January 25, 2014, 02:41:54 PM
The only semihard-difficult thing BC has is raid and that's for players above 221-235

Have you ever heard of 235 raid? It is practically so hard everyone quit it and simply waiting for it to be nerfed (/excluding Ross' team.)  ::)

Besides that is what Raid is meant for, challenging Sector content. The normal sector levels will continue to be grind-able.
why is raid the only difficult thing, especially since it's only 235 (a member only feature)

ALL F2P play is shit and there's no replay value.

because.

Rossbach

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 25, 2014, 03:05:57 PM

Have you ever heard of 235 raid? It is practically so hard everyone quit it and simply waiting for it to be nerfed (/excluding Ross' team.)  ::)

why is raid the only difficult thing, especially since it's only 235 (a member only feature)

ALL F2P play is **** and there's no replay value.

Because if the sector levels were difficult everyone would quit "omg too hard."  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

Quote from: Rossbach on January 25, 2014, 03:59:25 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 25, 2014, 03:05:57 PM

ALL F2P play is **** and there's no replay value.

Because if the sector levels were difficult everyone would quit "omg too hard."  ::)
I guess that's great for a game that sucks money from Koreans right rather than making a challenging game that would be better for the overall community and PvP aspect.

But, again. BC only needs money!!!!

because.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-