May 02, 2024, 07:34:06 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » i am angry

i am angry

Started by fireblade39, July 14, 2014, 02:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 14, 2014, 02:19:09 PM
so english players are better than korean players. english players is no lag and doesnt kick me. and i play with english players more.
/thread
i dont even....
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

fireblade39

please invent this idea and tag.

Quote from: Godz on July 15, 2014, 08:02:02 AM
Quote from: Corr on July 14, 2014, 03:40:04 PM
America is for American

-1 because it's racist.

yes corr is racist.

fireblade39

Quote from: mo9 on July 15, 2014, 08:08:41 AM
so english players are better than korean players. english players is no lag and doesnt kick me. and i play with english players more.
/thread
i dont even....

this is my opinion. also some players agree with me too.

mo9

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 15, 2014, 08:19:38 AM
/thread
i dont even....

well my opinion is that everyone should speak arabic in game because that's my native language therefore it's better than anything else

points you should keep in mind :
koreans make up a lot of this game's player base
implementing specific things in game for your personal convenience is alright as long as it's not inconvenient for anyone else

you clearly only care about your personal experience in game and you arnt looking at the big picture

tl;dr get over yourself

vv secks box

fireblade39

Quote from: mo9 on July 15, 2014, 08:24:55 AM
Quote from: fireblade39 on July 15, 2014, 08:19:38 AM
/thread
i dont even....

well my opinion is that everyone should speak arabic in game because that's my native language therefore it's better than anything else

points you should keep in mind :
koreans make up a lot of this game's player base
implementing specific things in game for your personal convenience is alright as long as it's not inconvenient for anyone else

you clearly only care about your personal experience in game and you arnt looking at the big picture

tl;dr get over yourself

you said im caring about me only. how am i only caring about myself?

this is benefit to koreans too. they can easily play with koreans alone if they want which is benefit to them.

however i hate korean players because they kick me and lag a lot. so if this idea is invented i can play alone with english players only.

this is benefit to both english and koreans too.

hawk5005

Koreans have their own forum, and they have their own guilds so they know what rooms to join already.
You don't. You don't belong to a guild. Wouldn't it be easier to just join a guild and see your problems go away?
Also, I told you already. This won't solve your problem. "English" players also often kick other players they don't know.

PS. That sig needs to be smaller, at least put it in a spoiler or something.

fireblade39

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 15, 2014, 10:23:50 AM
Koreans have their own forum, and they have their own guilds so they know what rooms to join already.
You don't. You don't belong to a guild. Wouldn't it be easier to just join a guild and see your problems go away?
Also, I told you already. This won't solve your problem. "English" players also often kick other players they don't know.

PS. That sig needs to be smaller, at least put it in a spoiler or something.
you dont understand this idea correctly.

im sure if this idea and tag is invented many people will use this.

another guy made my sig.

Corr

Quote from: Corr on July 14, 2014, 03:40:04 PM
I'm not English or Korean.

I'm American.  ::)
I see no racism in that. smh

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Shadows

Well i  think that putting korea and english aside is not a good idea. korea are awsome too. even tho they dont speak english and some do, they are really awsome to paly with. i hope this idea doesnt get create. imo i dont see the use of that tag thingy in the game ( create more prob ).

FalseProphet

Curious..

i wouldn't say your korean or english. Since your english is so poor can clearly tell it's not your main language, so don't think you'll fall under either category. So have fun playing alone;).
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

fireblade39

^whatever we should atleast invent this once. we can remove it back if we didn't like it.

why arent admins responding here?

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 17, 2014, 11:25:13 PM
^whatever we should atleast invent this once. we can remove it back if we didn't like it.

Probably because the idea you put across is not in suggestions, it is in feedback/rants. Try start up a new topic with your idea in suggestions, see where it goes.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

mo9

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 17, 2014, 11:25:13 PM

because it's a ridiculous idea.

vv secks box

hur9

Quote from: coco303030 on July 15, 2014, 04:53:49 PM
Well i  think that putting korea and english aside is not a good idea. korea are awsome too. even tho they dont speak english and some do, they are really awsome to play with. i hope this idea doesnt get create.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-