May 02, 2024, 07:26:04 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » i am angry

i am angry

Started by fireblade39, July 14, 2014, 02:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

July 26, 2014, 08:30:24 AM #60 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:37:19 AM by hawk5005
At this point pretty much every reason to be denied has already been stated, yet you fail to understand them and can only come back with "but is good for all side".
If you are given proper reason from an admin you will yet again fail to understand it and go back to saying that it's a good idea even though everyone else says the opposite.

Godz

Let's say that tag been implanted back in 2011 when I started playing this game with my 2 English word(yes,no)I wouldn't have met my first leader dragonclaw(Korean) he invited me in sunshine(koreanguild) and I enjoyed every game I played with them and they were all Korean but we played and had fun !YES! with our 2 English word.He payed for my membership,dm gun(that gun was op backthen).

Anyways Korean are players like you don't class them there isn't enough players to do this.  :-[

JustRK

No we will absolutely not implement, test or experiment with this tag. This is a relatively diverse community and to single them out when it's already been explained they have their own forum structure (they even self police each other) would be greatly prejudice no matter how you think it may not be.

You're basically just getting roasted so I'm going to lock this topic finally. If you remake this topic or make a reply topic you will receive a warning at minimum. Anything you might have to say or ask you can PM me.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-