May 10, 2024, 09:54:42 AMLatest Member: WilliamElusa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » To any wow players;

To any wow players;

Started by Allie, November 21, 2012, 08:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Managed to get to 65 so far without taking a step out of Azeroth. Planning on 70 this way.
Any of you two or one and a half persons also hate the burning crusade expansion?

Cooky

whats bad about the burning crusade expansion?

Xx Itz Ian

BBB
B     B
B B
B     B     
BBBlood Elfs
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Allie

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on November 21, 2012, 09:24:46 AM
BBB
B     B
B B
B     B     
BBBlood Elfs

Cheap shot.
Fine, I hate the outlands. Better?

Dewo

November 21, 2012, 01:50:24 PM #4 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 01:59:52 PM by Dewo
No, the new gear, raids, pvp, races, zones were all great, also the lore was pretty good, and it fit so well with the wotlk expansion.

X

loewe98

Quote from: Allie on November 21, 2012, 08:28:58 AM
Managed to get to 65 so far without taking a step out of Azeroth. Planning on 70 this way.
Any of you two or one and a half persons also hate the burning crusade expansion?

Love TBC ^_^

DarkShadow89

I loved the idea of TBC, but i hated leveling in the Outlands.

Although you'll find it near impossible leveling in Azeroth, I challenge you.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 21, 2012, 04:11:51 PM
I loved the idea of TBC, but i hated leveling in the Outlands.

Although you'll find it near impossible leveling in Azeroth, I challenge you.

66+19 as of yesterday when I passed out. Never entered Outlands. I accept your challenge, sir.

Allie

68+4. Still never entered the outlands. Technically at this point I could go to northrend and never go to outlands at all.

Allie

They're infinite use in WoW. I'm using a great ball (strong trap) currently, 163 caught.

DarkShadow89

Lol entangling roots helps to hold them down while I throw down my ice trap and take him back to my place to skin >:/
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Cooky

tomorrow i am getting this game... Cant wait

DarkShadow89

Quote from: Cooky on November 23, 2012, 01:59:35 AM

Please, when you get this... play on the PvP server Gorgonnash, its in the same "battle group" as Drak'thul that Allie plays, which means you can do bgs and stuff with her and possibly raids... so do not let allie persuade you against me btw. Please play on gorgonnash i want to play with a bc member..

Allie

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 23, 2012, 02:12:17 AM
Quote from: Cooky on November 23, 2012, 01:59:35 AM

Please, when you get this... play on the PvP server Gorgonnash, its in the same "battle group" as Drak'thul that Allie plays, which means you can do bgs and stuff with her and possibly raids... so do not let allie persuade you against me btw. Please play on gorgonnash i want to play with a bc member..

You're a dumb newb. Also, I'm on Alleria. If you want to play with a BC member then move here, cause we've got me, mater, tricky and a couple others.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-