May 03, 2024, 10:52:06 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Yo whyd I get banned? :S

Yo whyd I get banned? :S

Started by Wahash187, September 29, 2010, 05:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wahash187

I went on today after my bro was on my account, says that I've been banned? Someone help please?

Gramps

Will get back to you after the logs are checked. I entered your room and you are doing lvl 215 with a no armour surge quite quickly. As i enter, you freak and leave. If the logs say you are clean you will be unbanned.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Styx

Lol sharing account. Thats why you got banned.

Wahash187

lol, me and my brother share the account, he said he was "training" it :| if he was hacking I'll stop him from going on, but can you unbann my account?

Santa

You have been detected as hacking over 25 times, Your account has been permanently banned. Next time an account on your ip gets banned, your IP Address will be banned from boutcheetah. Have a nice day.

Bounty

Quote from: RedEyes on September 29, 2010, 05:52:15 PM
You have been detected as hacking over 25 times, Your account has been permanently banned. Next time an account on your ip gets banned, your IP Address will be banned from boutcheetah. Have a nice day.

And acc sharing is against the rule.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Styx

Quote from: RedEyes on September 29, 2010, 05:52:15 PM

I love the "Have a nice day." part.  Makes it sound original. 

Connor

Quote from: Styx666 on September 29, 2010, 08:13:05 PM
I love the "Have a nice day." part.  Makes it sound original. 

btw your thing, Epic merc no one has known of. I used that merc in bots. And other hidden things. Hidden sets, armor and items, and more i cant name off my head. Hiddenware.Lol

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

lugiaXDG009

< by surgeypurgey

Wahash187

lol i was sharing it with my brother, he was on it that day i got banned and the day before, he said he was lvling me really fast :| i didn't know he was hacking lol.. oh well i guess, ****in little sh!t, thats it for boutcheetah, cbfd lmfao

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-