May 19, 2024, 11:19:52 PMLatest Member: JosephDrymn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Official ZylonGaming Minecraft [Updated 22nd August] [FORUMS ARE UP]

Official ZylonGaming Minecraft [Updated 22nd August] [FORUMS ARE UP]

Started by Yz, August 15, 2012, 01:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Forums are here!

http://minecraft.zylongaming.com/index.php

Please post(copy/paste) your staff apps there into the staff section, and suggest any plugins there in the suggestions section, etc.
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

August 15, 2012, 01:34:48 PM #1 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:35:22 PM by Scythe
What position are you applying for:Moderator or GM if possible
How much do you know about Minecraft:Mostly everything
How long have you played Minecraft:About a year
What qualifies you for this position:I'm a decent player in MC and when i get into the game i play for about 6 hours a day or more,and not many people who play MC are in the same timezone as me,so i thought i could guide people who needs help in the server while the other staff are offline.

Edit:what got you into minecraft :D
Don't think, feel

Adamp

August 15, 2012, 01:35:50 PM #2 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:36:41 PM by Adamp
Great that this is being started up again

What position are you applying for: Moderator
How much do you know about Minecraft: Quite a lot imo
How long have you played Minecraft: Over a year
What qualifies you for this position: I'm very experienced with minecraft as you can see from how long i've played it and i think i could definitely be a help with the server.

Yz

Quote from: Adamp on August 15, 2012, 01:35:50 PM

What qualifies you for this position: I'm very experienced with minecraft as you can see from how long i've played it and i think i could definitely be a help with the server.

Do you have MSN? You just seem to be unreliable on the count you keep disappearing :/
DISCORD killyzkill

Adamp

Quote from: Yz on August 15, 2012, 01:37:21 PM
Quote from: Adamp on August 15, 2012, 01:35:50 PM

Do you have MSN? You just seem to be unreliable on the count you keep disappearing :/
[email protected]

mo9

What position are you applying for: mod
How much do you know about Minecraft: pretty much everything from 1.7.3 till 1.3
How long have you played Minecraft: a couple of years
What qualifies you for this position:i'm pretty known in the community and have decent English so i can understand people's issues and help them out
i also play a lot of minecraft and am experienced with redstone and buildings so i could help people out in-game
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

CyberSox

How much do you know about Minecraft: Quite a lot
How long have you played Minecraft: About a year 
What qualifies you for this position: I honestly prefer to help people with issues and doing things than playing the game by myself. I have good English (when I want to use it) and previous Mod experience for Zylon Gaming. I generally enjoy helping people out.

Socks.

Yz

I'll decide on these when there are many more apps.

Btw guys I'd really love some loyal Mods. If you apply, and don't intend to stick around, you should withdraw your application.
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Don't think, feel

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

antisickness

Toast

August 15, 2012, 10:18:52 PM #11 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:19:52 PM by Toast
What position are you applying for: GM
How much do you know about Minecraft: Been playing for awhile, know most (maybe all, don't want to sound so ****y though) of the features.
How long have you played Minecraft: About 8 months now I believe.
What qualifies you for this position: I play minecraft a lot, I think I have the potential to become on. I've also been a co-admin on another server, I was pretty much un-biased towards other friends.

EDIT: I dunno if this matters but I think Meteor would be good also. (If he applies ofc) :3

KillerPig

teehee unbiased

mete and surgey need position!

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Toast

Quote from: KillerPig on August 15, 2012, 10:20:41 PM
teehee unbiased

mete and surgey need position!

No @ Surgey. When we play on Surgey's server he usually rages like f*** when he gets killed while having a lot of stuff and he demands to have them back.

No offense.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-