May 04, 2024, 04:39:10 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » This is just disgusting...

This is just disgusting...

Started by loewe98, February 07, 2014, 12:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

Look att rank 1 , 4 and 6 bunch off  hackers while we normal players just grinde daily to rank up , and Eternity , Hell , Sunshine are just having it easy whit hacking their gps.... Where's the fun off grinding ? I don't see the fun off it , Look att Bmw or Dragonclaw or rather Edith Banru ... Why has there been a guildwipe if those Koreans are just free to hack? I mean omg , ****ty ***gots who can do what they want ? Do something about it.. It's just getting worse or am i' the only person who thinks this?

Digi

Not to be a mod, but uh..
do you have any proof of that?
(click to show/hide)

Shadow Z

Quote from: Digi on February 07, 2014, 03:37:36 PM
Not to be a mod, but uh..
do you have any proof of that?
(click to show/hide)

Nobody needs proof of this, for the fact we all already know most of the accounts do. Just nobody can get video proof as Korean's barely let anyone who doesn't speak Korean in their room. Not all Korean's are that bad though, there are decent people.

opuiq3

Many people think they hack yet no one has gotten solid proof of the all guilds hacking. It's easy and possible to get lots of GP these days. I see them on a lot too. Plus, if you grind for fun why does it matter who is rank 1 or whatever

^yw allie

123bomb123

I think we need an undercover agent who can type Korean and get proof heh
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

loewe98

No need to proof it , check exp rankings and those guilds , it's clear as **** . If you can't see than you really should watch....

hur9

-Speedy-

Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 07, 2014, 07:14:10 PM
Calvin Klien would be the best person for that job. Also, -BMW- always lets me in his rooms and he never hacks. Yes, his xp have gone up rather fast but have you seen how much he plays?

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 08, 2014, 12:32:42 AM
Also, -BMW- always lets me in his rooms and he never hacks.

im not saying hes a hacker or anything

but didn't it ever dawn on you.. 'hey maybe when he plays with other people he turns his hacks off' ?

this is the 2nd time I seen you saying this like as if its some proof that hes not a hacker or something

any smart hacker would only hack alone

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on February 08, 2014, 12:39:00 AM
Also, -BMW- always lets me in his rooms and he never hacks.

im not saying hes a hacker or anything

but didn't it ever dawn on you.. 'hey maybe when he plays with other people he turns his hacks off' ?

this is the 2nd time I seen you saying this like as if its some proof that hes not a hacker or something

any smart hacker would only hack alone
Just because he's Asian half the people things he acts.... I've seen his game times and timed it if he does then he must time it perfectly like Orsaky did.  Like honestly FireY, I don't know what Asians did to you but you just seem to think they all hack. Yes, many do but don't place a bad name on all of them.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Reviax

?
Wasn't this already mentioned quite a while ago?

Pretty sure we're already aware that they hack, but y'know they buy ZC and stuff.

Guppy123

Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 07, 2014, 07:14:10 PM
Calvin Klien would be the best person for that job. Also, -BMW- always lets me in his rooms and he never hacks. Yes, his xp have gone up rather fast but have you seen how much he plays?

lol I can type korean too :P thus, they let me in their room o.o hehew

Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement.
IGN: - God Father - (225/235) Guild: Edgeness

loewe98

Someone should go undercover , to **** em up . Or Allie should just check the loggs and be honest...

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-