May 04, 2024, 11:54:15 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » For those who workout ;) or those who are intrested !

For those who workout ;) or those who are intrested !

Started by loewe98, April 26, 2014, 09:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

So what exercise you like the most ?

Do you have any goals / achievements for hitting an heavy weight on an exercise like Bench press / Deadlift or any other exercise ?

Il start , so my goal is to do 50 kg dumble press ( 2 halters off 50 kg ) but i'm att 36 kg now

Benchpress 90 kg 6x - aiming for 100kg atleast 8x

Deadlift 100kg 6x - aiming for 150kg 8x

Squat max 70kg 8x its been a while i did that exercise , aiming for 100kg 8x

So for those who workout , tell me ur achievements /goals !

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

FalseProphet

>Get a job.

First goal, once i then get one i can finally buy my gym membership but may just buy some second hand equipment in good nick, to train at home first.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

BlackStickre

Quote from: thepowerups on April 26, 2014, 12:21:32 PM
Im 75 kg , 15 years old . Im thin and have a good build but I want abs. Could someone recommend and explain an exercise i can do to get abs quickly like 2 -3 weeks

You would need to go really hard, you would barely eat something and do like almost 5hours/day exercises or even more if you want the really hard pulling out abs pm FireY he knows all of it

knightofms

Im 75 kg , 15 years old . Im thin and have a good build but I want abs. Could someone recommend and explain an exercise i can do to get abs quickly like 2 -3 weeks

abs within 2-3 weeks would be impossible unless u're going hard enough everyday for at least 4-5 hours... but u cant workout the same group of muscles everyday.. so split the muscle groups for workout for the best effect..

BlackStickre

Quote from: knightofms on April 26, 2014, 12:49:28 PM

abs within 2-3 weeks would be impossible unless u're going hard enough everyday for at least 4-5 hours... but u cant workout the same group of muscles everyday.. so split the muscle groups for workout for the best effect..

except you go insane there do are guides how to get abs in a week but you would buy things and almost eat nothing >_> just take your time to build them, FireY has been working out for 2years yet he isn't perfect but he's taking he's time to build hes muscles up and up and up

Dewo

no u cant get abs in a week

besides abs on a skinny guy is like big tits on a fat girl

X

BlackStickre

Quote from: Dewo on April 26, 2014, 01:09:09 PM

besides abs on a skinny guy is like big **** on a fat girl

There do are guides for it  ::)

Pein

im just thin and toned i rarely do gym and its been a long time since i visited my gym

just play play play football or something its effective than gym and aerobics if ur really fat and to lose a bulk of fat..

If you really want to be strong and fit, hit the gym.

Dewo

Quote from: BlackStickre on April 26, 2014, 01:15:54 PM

there are also guides on how to get the girl of your dreams, but that doesnt mean they will actually work

X

BlackStickre

Quote from: Dewo on April 26, 2014, 01:43:23 PM

there are also guides on how to get the girl of your dreams, but that doesnt mean they will actually work

That's why I tried to say :3

Pein

Quote from: Dewo on April 26, 2014, 01:43:23 PM

do you look upon those guides to get your girl? ;D

Iridion

i'm tall and people often say i have the right shape for working out so i'd like to go to a gym and swim regularly after exams

also because my arms looks kinda small compared to my body (atleast thats how i see myself and its ridiculous to me)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

where I live I have free access to full workout gym and swimming pool but I never use them lol

I get exercise at my job and riding my bike and I think I stay in shape enough, though I wouldn't say I am proud of my shape

Pokeh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-