May 04, 2024, 11:27:32 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » OMG I DID IT !

OMG I DID IT !

Started by loewe98, May 15, 2014, 03:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

I did 40 kg dumble press yesterday ,  training for like 1 year and 10 months and i'm proud i did this !

for people who have no clue what exercise it is check out this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YiJpwg9pTA

Cooky

Madprox

so is that 20kg in each hand, or 40kg in each hand?

40kg or 80 kg combined?

congratz;

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

hur9

loewe98

Quote from: Madprox on May 15, 2014, 04:01:23 PM
so is that 20kg in each hand, or 40kg in each hand?

40kg or 80 kg combined?

congratz;

40kg in each hand :) !

JustRK

Grats  ;D but why did it take you almost 2 years lol

loewe98

May 15, 2014, 04:18:04 PM #7 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:22:04 PM by hur90
Quote from: JustRK on May 15, 2014, 04:10:05 PM
Grats  ;D but why did it take you almost 2 years lol

Because i do 5 different chest exercises each time workout chest , and because i'm only 18 years lol ? Also when i train chest , i also train triceps and shoulders on the same day...
And because i'm not a roided guy , i train natural . And 80 kg dumble press is hard trust me ( 40kg in each hand ) ...

JustRK

Age is probably a factor and you'll probably explode when you hit your prime at about 21 ^^  I can press just slightly under that, but I'm taking hiatus from body building atm to pursue long distance cycling for the summer.

I bet if you dedicated a day to just chest and triceps you would hit 45kg in just a month  ;D   The gym right across from my school is MetroFlex which is the home of CT Fletcher & Mike Rashid and I've seen them train people my age from decent to passing 45kg in just under 6 months! It's truly amazing.

Pokeh

i was like wow 40 thats how much i started off with then i read kg not lbs and i shut up

good job m8

LightRequiem

nice job i can do 30 in each hand so far i gotta keep training so i can get real big

Nucleaon2

Why on earth would you work out your chest and shoulders on the same day?

For me its Chest and triceps
Biceps and back
Shoulder triceps
chest and biceps.
Legs.

Thats very good though, the highest I went up to was I think 30kg but ive only been working out for like 5 months. Congrats :)

Pokeh

arms/chest
legs
abs/shoulders
back

loewe98

May 16, 2014, 08:29:33 AM #13 Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 08:33:35 AM by loewe98
Quote from: JustRK on May 15, 2014, 04:37:54 PM
Age is probably a factor and you'll probably explode when you hit your prime at about 21 ^^  I can press just slightly under that, but I'm taking hiatus from body building atm to pursue long distance cycling for the summer.

I bet if you dedicated a day to just chest and triceps you would hit 45kg in just a month  ;D   The gym right across from my school is MetroFlex which is the home of CT Fletcher & Mike Rashid and I've seen them train people my age from decent to passing 45kg in just under 6 months! It's truly amazing.

Omg , would love to train whit that guy :o ! But anyways i live in Belgium and That's true about the chest and tricep thing , i'm doing 3 musclegroups because i train all my muscles 2 times a week , sometimes leggs2x a week les but i'm working on it. Trust me CT Fletcher hes way is not the safest way , so i just try heavyer weights when i feel like it ( after month ) also i'm getting closer to 100kg bench press ,!

Dewo

gz bro

i personally hate chest exercises cuz of my ****ed up elbows

kinda hard for me to do chest and shoulder exercises with a lot of weight cuz of that

X

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-