June 01, 2024, 09:54:19 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Interesting idea I thought of today

Interesting idea I thought of today

Started by Cooky, March 12, 2013, 01:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

I thought of this idea just now and well Im not exactly sure if it would be good or bad but figured I would share it and see what you guys think

My idea is that..

When you press Z to trans.. if you get hit before the bar fills, your trans is cancelled and your trans gauge will go back to empty, effectively losing the chance to transform. This will make trans speed a lot more relavent, improve rams (because they give +trans speed on their bodies), and also make it so people who go full TA or TD will have to sacrifice trans speed which could cost them. Because as it stands now.. when having the decision of TA, TD, or TS, theres really no reason to get trans speed. I have seen a few people who can instant trans when they press Z which is cool but when you think of all the more damage they could have been doing or the less damage they could have been taking, it makes it not worth it. With my idea, people would have a tough choice between TA/TD and TS and would make trans speed a lot more relavent.

This could also improve things like..

Teamwork in sector (or in team pvp)
-When someone is transing people would want to defend that person a lot so they dont lose their chance.
-People would want to coordinate their trans so they dont all trans at the same time and leave no one to guard them

Charging would be more interesting of a skill to use
-Charging II would be a little less OP (im sure not everyone thinks its OP but to me it is)
-It would be more risky to use because you could take the time to charge but then get hit while transing (if you dont have full trans speed)

Sector and PvP becomes a little trickier
-Sometimes after you press Z to trans you keep fighting right the enemies right? Well that would be too risky now.
-People would want to run away or block and trans to make sure they dont lose their chance.

There could also be a new passive skill..

'Trans Save'
-When hit while transing, your trans guage will not become empty.
-I think this skill would get a lot of use for people who dont have any trans speed.

What do you guys think?

Yz

if it ain't broke don't fix it
^that applies to this, imo. it is fine to me. it's a cool idea, but it's better as it is
DISCORD killyzkill

Bombz

Allie

I'm among the only TS meta gamers, but I am a huge example of why TS is already incredibly important. Ask reaper from our games yesterday, I probably even converted him to TS. Optimism thought my TS was op, and asked me to switch to TA.

TS is already the most viable option for a fair game (cutting out TD cause you're not an asshole, right?) as TA is useless as **** if your goal is to not get hit by a trans. If you can't stop me from transing, and you're not ready for it, I will trans and smash your face.

Yz

March 12, 2013, 02:19:02 PM #4 Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 02:26:10 PM by Yz
Quote from: Allie on March 12, 2013, 02:17:09 PM
I'm among the only TS meta gamers, but I am a huge example of why TS is already incredibly important. Ask reaper from our games yesterday, I probably even converted him to TS. Optimism thought my TS was op, and asked me to switch to TA.

TS is already the most viable option for a fair game (cutting out TD cause you're not an asshole, right?) as TA is useless as **** if your goal is to not get hit by a trans. If you can't stop me from transing, and you're not ready for it, I will trans and smash your face.

what's that got to do with this idea being good or not lol

zom sed: no one cares that you suck against td
gg
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

No. Makes rams more OP because they have to wait a shorter time to trans than other bot types.

Selene

Robocop7ant

<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-