May 09, 2024, 12:35:48 PMLatest Member: Avast
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » dark surge (E) but no darkram/dark patch (E)??

dark surge (E) but no darkram/dark patch (E)??

Started by Bombz, April 03, 2013, 09:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombz

if there is dark surge (E) then why is there no darkram and dark patch (E) but instead of making it black and red u make it

green and black for patch

blue and black for ram  ???

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Robocop7ant

Red and black ram would be cool. I was gonna suggest this.

And this thread could be in suggestion section.

Make the 2(e) sets and get them into the game. ;)
<br />

ZeroUH

Cooky

I could make a new topic but figure this might fit in here:

I think they need to get rid of the (E) on the end and put Elite to seperate it from the other (E) parts. They dont drop in sector, are exclusive to 1 bot type, has a completely different design, and theres only 1 color scheme. It doesnt fit in with the other (E) parts at all. Newbs are always asking what level drops dark surge (E).

Allie

it was at one point exclusively an Allie-only item. it wasnt intended for public use until i let it slip out to one or two people (then the whole bug happened last christmas).

in other words, it's just a rare. rares have misprints, rares have different everything about them. even if it's seemingly less rare now due to our little incident, there are significantly less of this set than almost any other set in the game; with no new methods of introducing it, it'll go back to being the rarest set in the game.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on April 03, 2013, 12:37:45 PM
there are significantly less of this set than almost any other set in the game; with no new methods of introducing it, it'll go back to being the rarest set in the game.
there are 20+ (E) sets that are much rarer then dark surge (E)

Allie

Cooky

years from now they will still be rarer, I guarentee it

they just dont drop, either its bugged or the drop rate is too low

Bombz

I never got an (E) part and i played sector soooo much ;/

Cooky

Quote from: Bombz on April 03, 2013, 12:47:25 PM
im talking about the remodeled (E) parts not the just recolored ones

the just recolored ones are just right in my opinion, super rare but grindable. sometimes you get one on youre 10th game, sometimes you go 200 games without getting any. the remodeled parts are just not even worth trying for. as I said before they either dont drop at all or the rate is way too low.

Bombz

Quote from: Cooky on April 03, 2013, 12:52:36 PM
Quote from: Bombz on April 03, 2013, 12:47:25 PM
im talking about the remodeled (E) parts not the just recolored ones

the just recolored ones are just right in my opinion, super rare but grindable. sometimes you get one on youre 10th game, sometimes you go 200 games without getting any. the remodeled parts are just not even worth trying for. as I said before they either dont drop at all or the rate is way too low.

and i was talking about normal (E) parts lol

i only seen FM toast with a remodeled no one else

Allie

Statistically according to the db, remodeled versions drop at half the rate of a non-remodeled.
1% compared to 2%.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on April 03, 2013, 01:03:07 PM
Statistically according to the db, remodeled versions drop at half the rate of a non-remodeled.
1% compared to 2%.

lara538

Quote from: Cooky on April 03, 2013, 06:31:39 PM
Quote from: Allie on April 03, 2013, 01:03:07 PM
1% compared to 2%.

LOol

Btw i think lvl107 E have higher drop rates,or is it only impression...
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-