May 09, 2024, 11:19:37 AMLatest Member: Avast
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » umm 2 random ideas

umm 2 random ideas

Started by Bombz, September 04, 2013, 05:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombz

so here is 2 ideas i had in mind that i have decided to share but they are probably horrible lol

1) how about a mini-map for pvp/base/sector, you know those little maps you get when you play games like goldeneye or call of duty so i can know where the players/viruses are

2) a passive skill where when you successfully land a critical hit on the enemy they'll be stunned for like 1-2 or 3 seconds?

i can take criticism

Cooky

love the critical hit passive skill idea, might make more people play as patch. Only problem is that one of the main ways to get critical hits is using counter, and that's a passive skill as well.

Don't see the need for the first idea, and highly doubt it could ever be added, not to mention how long it would take

Bombz

Quote from: Cooky on September 04, 2013, 05:40:17 PM
love the critical hit passive skill idea, might make more people play as patch. Only problem is that one of the main ways to get critical hits is using counter, and that's a passive skill as well.

Don't see the need for the first idea, and highly doubt it could ever be added, not to mention how long it would take

oh right..

as for the mini map it might not be really necessary but i thought it would be cool :P

thanks cooky  :D

qolderman

I liek 2nd idea
but i didnt understand 1st =/
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Bombz

Quote from: qolderman on September 04, 2013, 06:40:10 PM
I liek 2nd idea
but i didnt understand 1st =/

what part of the 1st did you not understand m8

Rossbach

A mini map is a tiny map displayed usually in the corner of the screen that shows the map around you, and the position of players and mobs.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bombz

Quote from: Rossbach on September 05, 2013, 12:54:00 AM
A mini map is a tiny map displayed usually in the corner of the screen that shows the map around you, and the position of players and mobs.  ::)

thnx ross  :-*

Santa

Quote from: Cooky on September 04, 2013, 05:40:17 PM
love the critical hit passive skill idea, might make more people play as patch.

Most of the players in the game are patch right now already.

Frith

A passive that lets you crit and stun then, you obviously thought of that from a sector point of view...  :-X

Meteor

Quote from: Bombz on September 04, 2013, 05:32:09 PM
so here is 2 ideas i had in mind that i have decided to share but they are probably horrible lol

1) how about a mini-map for pvp/base/sector, you know those little maps you get when you play games like goldeneye or call of duty so i can know where the players/viruses are

2) a passive skill where when you successfully land a critical hit on the enemy they'll be stunned for like 1-2 or 3 seconds?

i can take criticism
The minimap idea was discussed not long ago, it might be possible but it would take way too long to create and it's not really needed.

(click to show/hide)

Helix-Live

For the first idea you'll learn the map pretty fast anyway, even after one round

qolderman

Quote from: Rossbach on September 05, 2013, 12:54:00 AM
is that 1st idea?
If it is, I luv it
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

sirhamtaro

Why would it be hard to make a mini-map.

antisickness

ReturneD

IGN: -Zepic- | Level: 225 | Guild: Assasins
Sympathy Veteran
Utopia Veteran

sirhamtaro

no answer required if my low IQ annoys ya'll but
why is it time consuming
isnt it like putting an ad in the corner except it would make out a..
oh, would it be because not every map is the same, and you would have to individually code each map. 

yeeaah  :-\

Nucleaon

In most games, a crit isn't achieved when the final hit of a combo lands. (Most of the game community just v v v x ) so why not when hitting a combo make a slim chance for a crit hit and it does extra damage as opposed to making your enemy fly.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

hur9

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-