May 05, 2024, 07:32:42 AMLatest Member: asianhero444
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » 9000th mod topic

9000th mod topic

Started by Jeffalo13, March 14, 2011, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Quote from: grant746 on March 15, 2011, 12:07:51 AM
yea idc, i just wanna see what it would look like

You're the biggest perv I've ever met, and Kenny and I always talk perverted on msn but you beat us both combined...

Allie

Quote from: Meta on March 15, 2011, 12:51:59 AM

You're the biggest perv I've ever met, and Kenny and I always talk perverted on msn but you beat us both combined...

I'm gonna have to disagree you ****ing sick bastards.

Meta

LOL LEAST WE DONT DESIRE NAKED MODS IN A KIDS GAME

Allie

FireyDevel

LadyValor - Transforms your BOT into the greatest female robot in cyberspace. Uhh its a dude??

@Jeffy - Can I have a minibot mod? I've noticed that no minibot really goes with the elektra armour/my nazicat head and blue flags... Can you make a mod for the DemonBot, where the yellow is blue and the face matches more of the blue/purple gear that I wear?? Thanks in advance man!!
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: FireyDevel on March 15, 2011, 09:34:59 AM
LadyValor - Transforms your BOT into the greatest female robot in cyberspace. Uhh its a dude??

@Jeffy - Can I have a minibot mod? I've noticed that no minibot really goes with the elektra armour/my nazicat head and blue flags... Can you make a mod for the DemonBot, where the yellow is blue and the face matches more of the blue/purple gear that I wear?? Thanks in advance man!!

Once, I'm done with Corr's, I'll do yours or Allie's (whichever is easier :P).  Is DemonBot the one that looks like a knight with yellow hair, or do you mean Rascal (the devil minibot)?  Allie, are you looking for something like this or this?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Allie

Quote from: FireyDevel on March 15, 2011, 09:34:59 AM

I was joking, Firey.

FireyDevel

Lol my bad, didn't quite catch that humor... :P

And The one with the yellow on it's head, with the helmet.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

eco999

Parts/Transes: Lantern Man
Mod Description: Make it look as if it glows in the dark,similiar to one that kev made,the mod was deleted.
Timeline: Dun care as long as it gets done

Rossbach

Quote from: Meta on March 15, 2011, 12:51:59 AM

What about Ross.

Omnomnom eating toast.

zepher14

Quote from: eco999 on March 15, 2011, 08:31:36 PM
Parts/Transes: Lantern Man
Mod Description: Make it look as if it glows in the dark,similiar to one that kev made,the mod was deleted.
Timeline: Dun care as long as it gets done

You copied mine D:

Rhythm-

level 1 armor that look like elektra

Jeffalo13

Did Meta's, Allie's, and Fiery's, who is next?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Malachi45

Do a Saberkron or Bladium and make it look just plain awesome I don't care how it looks as long as you don't make look like a complete shitty mod...
Just a person who likes fun :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-