May 03, 2024, 09:51:05 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Secks Boxes 8 ) (Revived)

Secks Boxes 8 ) (Revived)

Started by Jeffalo13, August 26, 2010, 01:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Jeffalo13

Quote from: FireyDevel on August 29, 2010, 02:06:37 AM
Oddly enough, I used to respect the wear and idea of these, now that their spreading throughout the community and are request to wear, kinda defeats the original purpose of them, to be unique and have something others didn't... imo.

I tryed to make them more exclusive, but when I tell people they can't have one they start complaining.  Then they won't leave me alone D:.  Only a few people should have them, but this community is too immature to accept "no for an answer".  They also are still unique, though, considering no one has a double of a color.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Meta

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 29, 2010, 12:04:57 PM
I tryed to make them more exclusive, but when I tell people they can't have one they start complaining.  Then they won't leave me alone D:.  Only a few people should have them, but this community is too immature to accept "no for an answer".  They also are still unique, though, considering no one has a double of a color.

EY EY EY I ACCEPT "NO".
:(

vedzen

August 29, 2010, 01:12:33 PM #139 Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:16:39 PM by vedzen
I tryed to make them more exclusive, but when I tell people they can't have one they start complaining.  Then they won't leave me alone D:.  Only a few people should have them, but this community is too immature to accept "no for an answer".  They also are still unique, though, considering no one has a double of a color.

mhm...sorry...i'll stop wearing mine. Didn't know they were so eclusive X_X And now that Bounty* got a black one too....

Iridion

List those that shouldnt have them, and I'm sure they will remove it from their signature. I have the same feeling Firey has  :-\

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Jeffalo13

Blacklist :

Surgey - Made his own.
Zulu - I have no idea who he is.
Blackavenges - No idea who he is.

>_>
Most people aren't wearing them, or don't have one.  I don't know how you see too many people with them, Fiery, all but three people that have one, deserve one.

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zomniethe4

These things make my head hurt  :'(

Zom

Iridion

Okay then. I'm so happy to have one  ;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Sync

Make a random one for me. ;D
I was Fear in old BC :O
Ign(s):Burn0ut,Icup,Surgeoftheleaf

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

S

can i have white with orange border >:D

Jeffalo13

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/4rqgx5.png[/IMG]
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Jonathan

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-