May 31, 2024, 06:44:31 PMLatest Member: bigzzizzi
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Thanks, Gavin..

Thanks, Gavin..

Started by Allie, July 16, 2011, 09:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

After listening to that video I did start to realize that I began feeling different. I started really wanting to know why.
So I went on youtube, found a few things, listened to it for another half hour while researching it..
..anyway, thus I went through another few videos, each one started making me more and more afraid - of what I have no idea.
But I came across this video..I think I should share this with the community.

The Tale of the Creepy Pokemon Hack- DS Retold Version

Pause it at the text if you can't read it.
Or download the nds rom and read it at your own pace on a rom like I did at http://www.mediafire.com/?2gxm57ajm9bdc7q
Just the text is here, though some of the text is missing from the ending.. http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743831/super-creepy-pokemon-hack

It...is scary.
I am now very afraid.

Toast

I should not watch this if you're scared too.   :-X

antisickness

July 16, 2011, 10:16:45 PM #2 Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:24:54 PM by 1nfestorz
Quote from: Toast on July 16, 2011, 10:08:35 PM
I should not watch this if you're scared too.   :-X

You kiddin me? I think im going insane. i've just watched gavins vid and I havent felt this scared since forever.
Someone hold me D:

EDIT: I've just watched allies vid and i'm piss scared. I got to page 14, where it was talkin about tombstones, and I chickened off. Note that i'm watching this video alone in the dark in bed on my ipod.

On a more lighter note, if you are willing to watch this video, open a new youtube tab and play "Benny Hill theme song" whilest ^ vid is being played.

Blessed

Vs.

Bubu

ikr... That gay song still made me feel weird.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

GavinGill

You're welcome, Allie.

I'm always here if you need me... to post weird shit on your forum. :]

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Kevin

GET THE **** OUTTA MY HEAD ***GOTS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hawk5005

July 17, 2011, 08:03:23 AM #7 Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 09:14:44 AM by hawk5005
Now that was creepy ... ::)
EDIT: I wanted to play it, so I googled it and I found that there's a team making a Pokemon Black Ghost/ Creepy Black game.
Here's the website: http://www.filmflux.net/pokeacutemon-creepy-black.html
It's currently in Beta, but you can download v0.01 DEMO.

kaos555

I got to 1:05 then pussed out out

The path is open.

Meteor

Watched the whole thing,wasn't really scary .-.

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

After reading different stuff I'm enjoying this whole story alot. Very interesting to read, specially if yuou like reading.
Thanks Allie, thanks Gavin. :3

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

kaos555

K i watched it al and wow disappointing  -_- wasn't scary at all :/

The path is open.

eco999

Saw the entire video,went on my 3DS and turned on Pokemon Diamond. First thing I saw was GHOST. I screamed and ran out. I then saw the Dialga figure. The GHOST was probably because I was scared,but I didn't take any chances. I deleted my save data and then took the cartridge out,got a hammer and bashed it until there was a crack inside of it. Then I threw it out of my window. After that I ran downstairs and cried to my mum. DRSNTNHR BJSERB BETJBHT  cv  aernihanagrn rypiq pibt nwitpnh trnhr

Allie

Quote from: Meteor on July 17, 2011, 08:42:24 AM

You didn't go through a stream of videos that were all creepy with it leading to this (I watched more creepy/scary videos like this afterwards, I now know the term "skin crawling" as I've felt it.

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on July 17, 2011, 12:43:47 PM

You didn't go through a stream of videos that were all creepy with it leading to this (I watched more creepy/scary videos like this afterwards, I now know the term "skin crawling" as I've felt it.
Could you link me on some videos?
I'm very interested. :3

thats how we roll maddie

koolwolf2

July 17, 2011, 03:35:37 PM #15 Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 04:07:57 PM by koolwolf2
It's a fake the whole rom is fake really

here is something to talk about it(this is not mine)

The problems come up in several places-

1. "Ghost" would have to be programmed to function with a back sprite. It is generally accepted within the hacking community that, on hacks of Red and Blue, this is impossible.

2. The tombstones wouldn't remain after you exit an area. The people are reloaded from their first position each time.

3. Making a move remove a Pokemon from a team is basically impossible using the Red/Blue engine's data.

4. The game DOES record which trainers have been fought. However, it only remembers this to keep you from fighting them again, and does not record which moves were used. The writer clearly states that he played through the game without using Curse and nothing happens during the sequence showing the fought trainers. this is impossible, because every trainer who gets defeated would show up anyway.

5. An entirely new move being programmed in is almost impossible, to the extent it is used in this game.

6. There is no way the old man could use himself in a fight. He is not a Pokemon. It would say "You sent out You" at the least, not to mention the backsprite issue.

7. There is no built in method of making a song continuously slow down as is described in the ending.

8. Other fake games called Black exist. No ROM of this game was every made or sold as far as I can tell. Every pirated game comes from a ROM on the internet, where is the true ROM for Black? All those claiming to be the game are boring hacks with no relation.

I got it from this forum http://forum.starmen.net/forum/General/BFG/Pokemon-Black-Creepy-Pokemon-Red-Hack

btw here is a demo though is was never completed (dead) http://www.mediafire.com/?tsyxsh4zxo4x72y

and here is a tut=http://www.filmflux.net/4/post/2011/02/gaming-pokemon-creepy-black-alpha-patch-released.html
Newest one:

Allie

We know the rom doesn't exist you moron.
It's the story of the rom that is creepy.
...if it did, I would certainly play it several times..

koolwolf2

July 17, 2011, 03:47:40 PM #17 Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 03:49:28 PM by koolwolf2
Quote from: Allie on July 17, 2011, 03:43:27 PM
We know the rom doesn't exist you moron.
It's the story of the rom that is creepy.
...if it did, I would certainly play it several times..
Fake Story lol But yeah interesting :P (though if u read the forum u will see that this fits)

So would i XD

(Edited the original now it has a demo of the game)

Newest one:

Allie

July 17, 2011, 05:50:56 PM #18 Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 05:51:11 PM by Allie
The black version that was described is entirely possible with today's knowledge of rom hacking, except for the final few pages (to my knowledge you can't record what pokemon died to what move and your name isn't saved inside of an original gameboy, that feature was added with the NDS).
That demo is an embarrassment to what was described.

Iridion

Quote from: Iridion on July 17, 2011, 02:19:21 PM
Quote from: Allie on July 17, 2011, 12:43:47 PM

Could you link me on some videos?
I'm very interested. :3

thats how we roll maddie

Kevin

Leave it to some ass to write a wall about how its fake to ruin the fun.

Hct13345

This is interesting. This is what i found and read the youtube description. Lavender Town "Missing Frequencies" Mystery

First letter of every paragraph spells "I AM DEAD".

Allie

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Allie on July 17, 2011, 10:50:25 PM
Ruins of Alph Embedded Images and Strangeness

They possess great insight and refuse the outside world.  Escape. 

That's what those symbols are in the Unknown pokemon alphabet thingy.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

koolwolf2

July 18, 2011, 09:20:44 AM #26 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 10:10:04 AM by koolwolf2
I think the lavender town is the most awesome part of pokemon it is truly a mystery unlike when team rocket does something stupid

Quote from: Hct13345 on July 17, 2011, 06:47:05 PM
This is interesting. This is what i found and read the youtube description. Lavender Town "Missing Frequencies" Mystery

First letter of every paragraph spells "I AM DEAD".
Before the weird part it says in unknown language :LEAVE NOW

Check this out in unknown language a bit of words have a special ring to them

FOR THE AGES WE SHALL ERECT A POKEMON STATUE THEM GREAT INSIGHT ESCAPE

reorder them somehow
here is mine

Escape, we shall erect a great pokemon insight, a statue for the ages.

(Thx for ruining my day D:)
Newest one:

Neoxon

Quote from: Optimism on July 17, 2011, 11:35:33 PM
lol, retarded.

Wow, ikr? The only thing I got from this was a ****ing headache.
Latest tag

On my way to the top. No looking back now.

Pokeh

Scary shit.

I'm assuming it all started off as a way to brainwash kids into playing the game more. (You know Japanese people. Smart as ****.)

Then through all the myths etc passed down to the english version, some crazy person who believed in black magic etc. decided to come up with this sort of thing.

Mikeyy209

July 23, 2011, 05:57:47 PM #29 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 05:58:46 PM by Mikeyy209
Personally I wasn't afraid of the topic or it's content since I've already read it, this sorta thing has been around for ages. When I was younger and read this the initial shock was intense. Still, I'm glad to see some people are still freaked out by this extremely old Creepypasta.

I was afraid of Gavins Video just for fear that it's long ass run time would lead to a screamer randomly. lol

I decided, since I'm getting close to being done with Highschool. Why not come back? Also, I'm sure you all will notice that I regularly post in Off Topic, Spam, and GFX. Because Screw General Discussion. My cup of tea is Art, and random shit.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-