May 17, 2024, 11:55:53 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » cant log ingame

cant log ingame

Started by Hugoslavic, April 27, 2014, 08:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugoslavic

Hi i just restarted playing and i didnt remember my pw so i setted a new one but it never changed my ingame pw so now i cant log ingame can anyone tell me how to recover my pw ?

FalseProphet

Quote from: Hugoslavic on April 27, 2014, 08:22:25 PM
Hi i just restarted playing and i didnt remember my pw so i setted a new one but it never changed my ingame pw so now i cant log ingame can anyone tell me how to recover my pw ?

It's probably due to the character limit. I'm not sure what the limit is as i'm always logged in and never really play in-game. I think the character limit is 12, so if your password is more then 12 letter's long then just enter the first 12 and click enter.

If this is not the case, just reset again? As you can see you are logged in, or is it another account? If so just sent a reset password to your email.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Hugoslavic

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 28, 2014, 12:42:10 AM
Quote from: Hugoslavic on April 27, 2014, 08:22:25 PM

It's probably due to the character limit. I'm not sure what the limit is as i'm always logged in and never really play in-game. I think the character limit is 12, so if your password is more then 12 letter's long then just enter the first 12 and click enter.

If this is not the case, just reset again? As you can see you are logged in, or is it another account? If so just sent a reset password to your email.

alright ill try it thanks alot dude ^^!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-