May 03, 2024, 05:08:07 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » My 4 yr old tried lvl 6

My 4 yr old tried lvl 6

Started by Gramps, October 09, 2011, 03:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

Quote from: Toast on October 09, 2011, 09:54:45 PM
It's a 4 year old child on his/her first time playing BC. What would he/she know about account sharing? lol.
@Bonzo you were insensitive with your first post and you seem to fail to understand it.
For everyone who doesn't understand it, read his first sentence clearly:

Quotegonna be honest, on a level 200 account you couldnt fail level 6 if you tried.

So hes basically saying that this isn't any accomplishment at all, which is rude.

@everyone else stop going off-topic.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

My 4 year old baby brother played level 6 on my lvl 200, and he flew off the egde and RB'd and ran into the back wall and just kept on going forever. This was a while ago xD So you still needa be a skilled 4 year old.. :P
DISCORD killyzkill

Gramps

Can i ban myself for account sharing?

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

RedNeon

October 10, 2011, 10:41:36 AM #34 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:44:25 AM by RedNeon
Quote from: Gramps on October 10, 2011, 10:07:35 AM
5 mins ban is enough  ;D
owait, is it possible to ban ur self?

Toast

Quote from: Gramps on October 10, 2011, 10:07:35 AM

no you can warn yourself verbally :3

Gramps

I shall look in the mirror and do just that.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

eco999

Wanna see my sis's video of level 6?

BonzoDog

October 10, 2011, 03:44:40 PM #38 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 03:46:25 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: hawk5005 on October 10, 2011, 09:37:27 AM
Quote from: Toast on October 09, 2011, 09:54:45 PM
It's a 4 year old child on his/her first time playing BC. What would he/she know about account sharing? lol.
@Bonzo you were insensitive with your first post and you seem to fail to understand it.
For everyone who doesn't understand it, read his first sentence clearly:

Quotegonna be honest, on a level 200 account you couldnt fail level 6 if you tried.

So hes basically saying that this isn't any accomplishment at all, which is rude.

@everyone else stop going off-topic.

it was a joke & you missed out the rest of the sentence to make it seem bad.

+ my second line was saying
+ grats from me, thats great for a 4 year old, is it a nephew / son or what?[/b][/color]

so if I'm saying "thats great for a 4 year old" then how am I saying that this isn't any accomplishment at all? stop taking things seriously, I was being nice.

Yz

1. It wasn't a joke, it wasn't funny at all and it wasn't sarcastic and it was unnecessary

2. Nobody cares what else you said, you wonder why they are mad and they have told you, stop making it all about you

3. Everyone else stop provoking bonzo, especially on a thread about a pro 4 year old

5. Next person to flame or do anything involving bonzo or selene's comment or any kinda fighting will be instantly moderated for 3 days

6. I skipped 4 8)
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-