May 03, 2024, 11:13:07 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » who made people?

who made people?

Started by cyc0828, April 11, 2015, 03:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineSteel

April 13, 2015, 04:19:53 AM #15 Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 04:29:02 AM by DivineSteel
Words from ImaginationX:

Quote"You can tell them I said that JESUS created mankind in His image and He made the Earth and the Heavens and the whole universe with the stars and planets[.] Because JESUS is God my friend and He created everything, and everything was created for Him[.] :) And He loves and cares for each and every single individual human being in creation [a]nd desires that they all have eternal life, but they must first repent or they will perish[!] But God is patient with mankind[.] [H]owever time is running out my friend! The love of many waxes cold because sin and iniquity abounds! :("

He is quite pious to his beliefs.

-

As for myself, who knows? Peoples' parents made them. That answer is simple enough. Evolution is a theory, but one shouldn't point out everything in the 1%. Laugh as you wish (i.e. Hamtaro | are you agnostic?), but it's just a matter of whether or not you have the belief in a superior being out of fear or some other common reasons.
I do not have a signature.

onyx

April 13, 2015, 09:12:17 PM #16 Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 09:14:30 PM by onyx
Quote from: sirhamtaro on April 12, 2015, 10:12:28 PM
Yeah I find it really ridiculous that you guys think that evolution is numero uno without a doubt.

The earth cannot grow to be anywhere near a billion years old.
Humans are not evolving as we speak, there is no evidence that they ever have, as far as I'm concerned they have never evolved, or atleast to the extent that you are suggesting.
Sure our morals, thoughts, and ways of life have changed over many years; but not our physical body structure.
A human cell, and an animal's cell can look alike, but they are not the same.

I'm not sure how far you are in your studies but it doesn't seem you've read up very much on the evolution of humans?

We have physical evidence preserved of how habitat and adaptation has changed a significant amount of structure in human physiology.  Examples vary from our appendix who's purpose was mainly to aid in digestion for vegetarian type diets (now serves another purpose / is considered useless to many) and how humans now have dull incisor and canine teeth when they used to be sharp to aid in protein rich diets from hunting. I could go on, but the extent is huge.

Btw yes human and animal cells are basically the same. Idk where you got the info that they weren't?

and with that whole spider thing, I mean human stomach acid can reach a ph of 1 which means it can melt through wood, plastic, etc and yet we don't die from it. When adapting, our body creates defensive mechanisms for itself so thats why venomous and poisonous creatures can thrive without killing themselves.

I don't normally dive into this topic as it's already been argued over, but I just can't deal with people reading false facts because people will read them and spread the info as true when it isnt.

Eat4two

easy there mr onyx. it's just a kid :(

cyc0828

Selene

No one knows and will never know so who cares.

Vobck

Quote from: Selene on April 15, 2015, 10:48:32 PM
how are u so sure we will never know
how are you also so sure no one knows, it could be kept a secret

baseless thoughts

Yz

Quote from: Selene on April 15, 2015, 10:48:32 PM

this is pretty much how any agnostic feels, i dig it

but still

Quote from: Yz on April 13, 2015, 01:38:34 AM
Quote from: sirhamtaro on April 12, 2015, 10:12:28 PM
Humans are not evolving as we speak, there is no evidence that they ever have, as far as I'm concerned they have never evolved, or atleast to the extent that you are suggesting.

We used to be 3-4 ft and ugly as sin.

pretty sure evolutions been proved for most species but maybe im just ignorant af :(
DISCORD killyzkill

leapman

April 16, 2015, 12:21:39 PM #22 Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 12:24:17 PM by leapman
I firmly believe Lamp created humans.

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-