May 04, 2024, 10:36:05 PMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » My Opinion on Cage's Ban

My Opinion on Cage's Ban

Started by ZxEnvyxZ, November 25, 2012, 04:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZxEnvyxZ

Read This First: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=35255.0

I think Cage did nothing that is against the rules. He disrespected GM ZeroUH, I get it, but it isn't a rule that you can not disrespect someone.

Zero wanted to say that Cage is threatening him, and saying that Cage has broken rule #13 of In Game Rules:
13. Threatening a staff member will result in an IP ban -- no exceptions.
He did not threaten GM ZeroUH from what I can see in this screenshot. How can GM ZeroUH ban him for breaking a rule, when he did not even break that rule? Anyone else see a problem with this?...

I find it very strange that GM ZeroUH can go around and basically ban anyone based on only his judgement, without a rule being broken. This basically disagrees with the Habeas Corpus Act , which states a person cannot be put in jail without being charged for a specific crime. I know some of you will say it's a game, he is a GM, this principle doesn't apply to this game, he can do what he wants. But does that seem right at all? It shouldn't seem fair, this act was made to give people more freedom and the ruler (in this case is a staff member such as GM ZeroUH) less power, and people agreeing with GM ZeroUH about how he can ban whoever he wants even if it isn't even a rule is basically saying that they want less freedom, and to give the ruler (in this case is a staff member such as GM ZeroUH) more power.

I also read on the forum that you have more screenies that support the fact that he threatened you. Please post them, but I doubt you have any that actually prove he said anything that is THREATENING. If you do, then I will be very happy. Since then will I finally see that Cage has actually broken a rule, and will be banned for a legit reason.
 Spam

boutcheetahz

November 25, 2012, 04:57:40 AM #1 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 04:58:52 AM by boutcheetahz
Any proof/evidence that Cage did break a rule/threatened a staff member, would make it more fair.

From what I understand from what I have read and screenshots I saw, I see no legit reason for Cage to be banned.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

ReSigNeRs

Zero said he have more screenshots if necessary..
"Screens of our convo and a lot of them can tell everyone about your behavior. You know, I hate people who uses masks."

Well yeah Zero, i think you must post your screenshots.

Allie

God.

Quote from: ZeroUH on November 25, 2012, 03:18:56 AM
I'll unban you and we will talk. Depending on the conversation, you can stay banned or not. Get on-line ASAP, please.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

1st, I don't ban whenever I want. I make sure to tell the person which rule was broken and I also talk with Allie or Tricky about it. And if you read my last post, but I think you didn't(that's why you got warned), I was about to talk with him but he refused. I think you will agree with me that if you're right and have nothing to fear, you would talk. This shows how your friend CageMySoul, aka ManMeetDog, is a rule breaker.
2nd, I must give satisfactions to Allie, Tricky, Kenny or Selene. This answer your screen shot request.
3rd, I think you're not in position to judge. We all know that you got your t3 219 glitching and I was the one who caught you. You're lucky that Allie didn't bother about that. Otherwise, you would be banned too.

Yz

Quote from: ZeroUH on November 26, 2012, 08:12:46 AM3rd, I think you're not in position to judge. We all know that you got your t3 219 glitching and I was the one who caught you. You're lucky that Allie didn't bother about that. Otherwise, you would be banned too.

oh snap

thx for ruining my game rice!
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-