Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Quote from: Purple on July 15, 2013, 03:58:15 AM
Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 03:56:55 AM
Quote from: Purple on July 15, 2013, 03:01:23 AM
Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 02:47:43 AM
Quote from: Purple on July 15, 2013, 02:24:17 AM
Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 01:59:46 AM
raging over sona ulting for kills doesn't mean you throw the games, you and jax were both living in the jungle, the two people that were fed kept getting caught which helped their adc and others catch up and win the game.

but srsly, i play nothing but ranked, and i only won ONE game... bronze III with 0 points, im considering moving to dota or smite.

LOL.

"I suck, so i'm gonna switch games."

:| yea cuz its clearly my fault that there are idiots in LoL, where smite/dota has better players

Idiots are everywhere.

Smite isn't competitive like LoL and Dota are, the player base can't really be compared.

Dota is the worst community i've ever seen.

its funny because i think the opposite, except i prefer smite over dota, i play league because i play with you guys and irl friends :| but they all doing solo queue why i burn in elo hell :|

If elo hell is the only thing making you wanna quit maybe you should duo queue or play ranked 5v5s.

I know once I start playing ranked i'll probably never play solo queue.

elo hell is just one part, the community also makes me want to quit, and sometimes it makes me feel like im a A+ student :|
if i wanted to quit, i actually cant, i spent too much money in the game to quit xD i just want to get to silver... i honestly don't believe im a bronze

Purple

Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 04:01:36 AM
Quote from: Purple on July 15, 2013, 03:58:15 AM
Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 03:56:55 AM
Quote from: Purple on July 15, 2013, 03:01:23 AM
Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 02:47:43 AM
Quote from: Purple on July 15, 2013, 02:24:17 AM
Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 01:59:46 AM
raging over sona ulting for kills doesn't mean you throw the games, you and jax were both living in the jungle, the two people that were fed kept getting caught which helped their adc and others catch up and win the game.

but srsly, i play nothing but ranked, and i only won ONE game... bronze III with 0 points, im considering moving to dota or smite.

LOL.

"I suck, so i'm gonna switch games."

:| yea cuz its clearly my fault that there are idiots in LoL, where smite/dota has better players

Idiots are everywhere.

Smite isn't competitive like LoL and Dota are, the player base can't really be compared.

Dota is the worst community i've ever seen.

its funny because i think the opposite, except i prefer smite over dota, i play league because i play with you guys and irl friends :| but they all doing solo queue why i burn in elo hell :|

If elo hell is the only thing making you wanna quit maybe you should duo queue or play ranked 5v5s.

I know once I start playing ranked i'll probably never play solo queue.

elo hell is just one part, the community also makes me want to quit, and sometimes it makes me feel like im a A+ student :|
if i wanted to quit, i actually cant, i spent too much money in the game to quit xD i just want to get to silver... i honestly don't believe im a bronze

Duo queuing and pre-made 5v5s makes you not have to deal with the bad community that the game has.
If you're in bronze, you're meant to be in bronze. Think of it this way:

The league that you're in shows how much you've progressed. It doesn't show your skill level, it shows your progression. Sadly, part of progressing is being able to carry your team, or help your team enough so that you can win. Saying "I get a bunch of trolls and people that don't know how to play" is stupid. Everyone gets them, even in challenge tier people play stupid stuff. Believe it or not, challenge tier is basically a place that's full of good trolls.

The system is designed to make you win 50% of the time. If you're winning less than 50%, you're not good enough for the people you're facing and you're rank is gonna drop. If you wanna win more than 50% of the time, then you need to practice and take the game more seriously.

One last thing, be prepared for losing and winning streaks. If you win 3+ games in a row, the people you face will be a LOT better. It's just how this type of match making system works.

^**** im special xd

Meta

It gets annoying after a while of losing, I was in 5 win streak with peacelover which led me to my promotional series, then thats where the losing streak started. I won at least 1 game today and it was mainly because the lux i was facing had a bad build, but she was pushing her lane so she was ahead of me in farm, but I had 8 more kills out of her. That game is where I was like "FINALLY" then i started losing again.

I ended the day by going down from Bronze III to Bronze 4 :/

Purple

I know how it feels, the Starcraft 2 ladder system works basically the same way.

When I got back into Starcraft 2 about a week and a half ago I played over 100 matches over the course of about 5 days. I would sometimes lose 4 games in a row, and it felt like shit, but I took the game more seriously and I ended up getting my promotion.

^**** im special xd

-PeaceLover-

Well you know what they say, when you can't carry get caitlyn(saving up I have 4500 ip so excited)

Meta

doesn't caitlyn cost 3150?

-PeaceLover-

Meta

hm, you should've gotten caitlyn earlier :| specially since your a good adc (when you dont throw >.>)

Xx Itz Ian

still.. having caitlyn doesn't increase your chance of climbing out of elo hell.
You can have all champions but suck with all, or play 1 champion and carry the team every game.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NeoKiller

get eve, learn to jungle with her, and carry.
my eve stats are 26/12.
however she's a high risk high reward champ.
If you fall behind you won't come back so easily.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 15, 2013, 01:04:12 PM
still.. having caitlyn doesn't increase your chance of climbing out of elo hell.
You can have all champions but suck with all, or play 1 champion and carry the team every game.
on my old level 30 my main were caitlyn and vayne. I got 2 pentas with caitlyn. 2 pentas with vayne. I havent played cait in like a month so idk if im still good with her. :|

TobaccoLover

You gotta play real hard if you want to rank up
Babysit your teammates at all times, stroke your teammates ego
In everything, most people think they are the best and you need to work with that if you wanna win, if you keep saying the players suck and blaming your teammates, try to cooperate with their personalities instead of calling them noobs and yelling at them, obviously it wont work all the time but it will help alot

Meta

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 15, 2013, 01:08:05 PM
my eve stats are 26/12.

i tried jungling her once, i prefer tanky junglers, i usually do good in jungle as zac, i could also go naut but i don't want to risk missing my q's, plus if the mid needs mana i usually go for zac so i can stay in jungle forever :D

i'll try her maybe in normals or something

NeoKiller

Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 01:35:32 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on July 15, 2013, 01:08:05 PM
my eve stats are 26/12.

i tried jungling her once, i prefer tanky junglers, i usually do good in jungle as zac, i could also go naut but i don't want to risk missing my q's, plus if the mid needs mana i usually go for zac so i can stay in jungle forever :D

i'll try her maybe in normals or something
if you need help with building her just ask

-PeaceLover-

just builda lichbane rabadons merc or boot of mobility ryalais liandries and than whatever

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-