May 06, 2024, 09:12:59 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » League of Legends

League of Legends

Started by Xx Itz Ian, October 24, 2012, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

I've decided the two champs that i'm gonna main are Riven for top lane and Vi for jungle.

So if anyone has any experience with those champs, I would love some tips.

So far i've played every normal game for the past 2-3 days as Riven, so I have some experience with her. Only 1 game with Vi so far, though.

^**** im special xd

Meta

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 15, 2013, 01:47:42 PM
Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 01:35:32 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on July 15, 2013, 01:08:05 PM
get eve, learn to jungle with her, and carry.
my eve stats are 26/12.
however she's a high risk high reward champ.
If you fall behind you won't come back so easily.

i tried jungling her once, i prefer tanky junglers, i usually do good in jungle as zac, i could also go naut but i don't want to risk missing my q's, plus if the mid needs mana i usually go for zac so i can stay in jungle forever :D

i'll try her maybe in normals or something
if you need help with building her just ask

i wanna build eve for jungling so if you can like send a link or something that'll be nice

OmegaSniper

Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 03:12:28 PM
my eve stats are 26/12.

i tried jungling her once, i prefer tanky junglers, i usually do good in jungle as zac, i could also go naut but i don't want to risk missing my q's, plus if the mid needs mana i usually go for zac so i can stay in jungle forever :D

i wanna build eve for jungling so if you can like send a link or something that'll be nice
www.lolking.net or www.elophant.com or www.mobafire.com Btw i prefer lolking or mobafire.

-PeaceLover-

im in a 5 winning streak :D.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 03:12:28 PM
my eve stats are 26/12.

I'll sum it up for you.

1. masteries obv 21/9

2. runes: i personally use magic penetration red, armnor yellows, magic resist blues, ap quints (you can also use ad reds cause u AA a lot in the jungle and her skills also scale with ad)

3. summoners: i usually play eve with smite/ignite, however i use flash situationally when they have champs like jarven where flash is your only escape tool.

4. skill order: Q at lvl 1, E at lvl 2, then you can either put another point in Q or go with W, depends on either if you continiue jungling or going for a gank, you usualy should gank A LOT with eve and thus take W. You max Q first, I personally max W second because it gives you redicilous movement speed at hgiher ranks and since I play without flash I need it, however you can also max E for more dmg, I think W is more beneficial tho.

5. items: I always try to rush elder lizard as fast as possible, even before buying boots because it gives you a good dmg spike. Since you spam your q's you can constantly apply the true dmg passive on your enemies, and since sshe also scaled of AD, the AD stat isnt lost either. This item gives you more dmg than the AP jungle item with spell vamp. Next I buy magic pen boots and rush liandrys afterwards, again passive applies on every Q + magic penetration is always great on LOW CD champs.
Next I either go with abyssal or zhonyas depending what I need more sometimes I buy seekers and the magic resist part of abyssal, then continiue finishing them.
I usually get both of them. As last item you can consider DFG if you need to kill a fed vayne very quick for example who destroys your whole team, a void staff if they have some MR and you want to ncrease ur overwall dmg output or GA if you're very fed and you get focused down quickly, if they dont have any magic dmg you can also build randuins.

If you have any other questions just ask.
Some of that stuff I found out by playing her myself, some by a pro jungler named Diamondprox, he's my favourite jungler.
Here you can look up his builds http://www.probuilds.net/diamondprox

matan124

Is ezreal worth buying? he is also on sale now
Nephthys

Meta

@neo you sure took your time on typing all that lol

@nep idk if your good with skill shots then yea you should.

so before i was in a huge losing streak where i got demoted twice (went from bronze 2 to bronze 4). now i played ranked with my friend (who's really good at garen top) and i got promoted to bronze 3 and he got to silver 5

lara538

Help: Malphite,Malzahar,Olaf,Graves,Volibear,Jayce,Zed
They are the ones in the FW that i didnt played yet and i wanna test them, so can u guys plz tell me what lane to play with them, and what they are(adc,supp...), if possible say an option other than junglet because  in lvs 10-15 normal game there is no jungler, i would only get unnecessary flaming :P

Thanks anyway  :)
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Meta

Quote from: lara538 on July 16, 2013, 01:48:58 PM
Help: Malphite,Malzahar,Olaf,Graves,Volibear,Jayce,Zed
They are the ones in the FW that i didnt played yet and i wanna test them, so can u guys plz tell me what lane to play with them, and what they are(adc,supp...), if possible say an option other than junglet because  in lvs 10-15 normal game there is no jungler, i would only get unnecessary flaming :P

Thanks anyway  :)

malphite, olaf, zed, and volibear can go top or jungle
jayce, malzahar, and zed can go mid
graves is bot

NeoKiller

Malphite: tank with utility and good engage
Malzahar: ap carry mid, you can always jungle with him but thats too advanced for ur lvl :D
Olaf: tank (bruiser), top or jungle
Graves: ad carry, bot
Volibear: tank,  mostly jungle but can be played top too
Jayce: ad caster, mid or top
Zed: assasin, mid or top

-PeaceLover-

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVES anyways do n ot play zed, my first time i tried fed.

matan124

Draven or Elise?
I know that Draven is an adc and Elise can be jungler or mid but who do you think can effect more - after Draven nerfed, and carry games?
Nephthys

NeoKiller

Quote from: matan124 on July 21, 2013, 09:46:47 AM
Draven or Elise?
I know that Draven is an adc and Elise can be jungler or mid but who do you think can effect more - after Draven nerfed, and carry games?
elise is more of a top laner than a mid lander.
and ya they can both carry games hard, i didn't see draven after his nerf but i think he's still strong.

sirhamtaro

July 21, 2013, 08:57:43 PM #793 Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 09:36:28 PM by sirhamtaro
i now play syndra in any role
swag

Edit: DONT PLAY SYNDRA  AD ITS SHIT.

:)

lara538

July 22, 2013, 12:20:29 AM #794 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 11:44:07 AM by lara538
look how nice:
Event giving tristana and a skin by a code that was revealed during the steam of the LoL brazilian championship. The skin had to be redeemed in another place until the end of today, it gets 100k+ access and BANG! the site is down... NICE!!  :-\ :'(
Fortunately riot extended the time, but we dont know until when  :-\
Im thinking in trying to redeem 4 AM so no1 is accessing the website :P
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-