May 08, 2024, 05:51:33 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili

Screenie

Started by henryboy, October 15, 2012, 09:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henryboy

Thats wat i wanna know. What the balls did i do. When 2 ppl are joking with each other and they are perfectly ok with the convo and some random guy screenies it and reports u. I mean like we were friends and friends can say w/e they want to say and they dont mind.Did you even care to ask the ppl who I was talking with that if I ever offended them in anysort of way. Tze and me have a long history of shit since Bots but I never nor did I talk to him or even gave a shit. Now this is just random.
Just show me the screenie.

Death is calling you.

Toast

jinhongzhu

And that's why i reported you. This was nothing personal, even though I dont like you.
I was just doing the right thing and reported you. End of story.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

henryboy

LOL
Im sorry for the 1st screenie wit the shelene 1 that was just mean. Sowwie Shelene

2nd- Codes my frnd. I always talk to him like that.
3rd- Revo says im a feg too so we dont mind joking wit eachother
4rth- Corrs my guildmate wtf. We talk like that for 24 - 7

Only the 1st 1 is which I think is offending. Sowwie again shelene.
>.> dat nerd Revo

Death is calling you.

jinhongzhu

That's not how you treat friends.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Cooky

Quote from: henryboy on October 15, 2012, 09:36:54 PM
LOL
Im sorry for the 1st screenie wit the shelene 1 that was just mean. Sowwie Shelene

2nd- Codes my frnd. I always talk to him like that.
3rd- Revo says im a feg too so we dont mind joking wit eachother
4rth- Corrs my guildmate wtf. We talk like that for 24 - 7

Only the 1st 1 is which I think is offending. Sowwie again shelene.
>.> dat nerd Revo

I THINK that maybe the reason you were banned wasnt exactly for insulting or harrasing any of those people, but instead, for being so gosh darn innopropriate in the lobby.

henryboy

lol did you even think for a secound that we were joking? I think you know me better than any1 else. I swear yea i know that, i can get carried away but where were you when in the end i wrote, "IM JUST KIDDING EVERY1. I LUVB U ALL :D"?
u should think twice and ask som ppl atleast if they were mad at me? Shelene im really sowwie >.> the 1st screeni is da 1 i feel guilty about. Lol Treating friends is up to me and them. Im not killing them. Im not making fun of any of their family members. Im just joking. There is a very big difference.

Death is calling you.

Cooky

Quote from: henryboy on October 15, 2012, 09:42:22 PM
lol did you even think for a secound that we were joking? I think you know me better than any1 else. I swear yea i know that, i can get carried away but where were you when in the end i wrote, "IM JUST KIDDING EVERY1. I LUVB U ALL :D"?
u should think twice and ask som ppl atleast if they were mad at me? Shelene im really sowwie >.> the 1st screeni is da 1 i feel guilty about. Lol Treating friends is up to me and them. Im not killing them. Im not making fun of any of their family members. Im just joking. There is a very big difference.
it doesnt matter if you were 'joking' or not

saying innopropriate things is saying innopropriate things

Selene

I'm locking this.

You got what you wanted.

Dewo

October 15, 2012, 09:53:15 PM #9 Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:54:12 PM by Dewo
Behaving like that while bad talking a staff member results in a ban.
There are limits on how much you can joke around with your friends in the lobby. I'm saying this because it can/will give an awful affect on the rest of the people in the lobby, which will result in chaos.

X

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-