May 03, 2024, 04:23:01 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Yz brings you #9~ A.K.A anus shredding mix

Yz brings you #9~ A.K.A anus shredding mix

Started by Yz, October 18, 2011, 11:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Really starts at the second song. The first is nice, but can't compare to the rest.
As usual I recommend 720p~
DJ WhyZed Happy Hardcore Mix #9

This is also my longest ever; 14 minutes I think. Listen to it LOUD ^_^;
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

At first I was a bit disappointed but then the song got better, way better.
Love it, keep it up!  :P

antisickness

The start shredded my anus....and my ears O____O
Got better @ ~6:30 but, still, I prefer your other mixes  ::)
Not to say that it was bad... It was still good, just not as good as the others.

Btw, y so female voices  ???

Yz

Quote from: antisickness on October 18, 2011, 11:59:01 AM
Got better @ ~6:30 but, still, I prefer your other mixes  ::)
Not to say that it was bad... It was still good, just not as good as the others.

Btw, y so female voices  ???

first and last was male (2/3), wat

/sleep
DISCORD killyzkill

Gramps

That's just what i needed after the day i had :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

denilligaal

eco999

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Yoshi91

October 18, 2011, 10:16:45 PM #8 Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 10:34:29 PM by Yoshi91
Quote from: antisickness on October 18, 2011, 11:59:01 AM

1:50 - 2:50

and andandand and!! 3:55 - 5:15

but thanks a lot thought. it really helped me do my math h/w instead of keeping on procrastinating till late at night .-.

Can i request a kinda soothing, relaxing mix like at the very end of the video(but with some techno/upBeat as well)? No anus shredding parts though. nvm i just went to your channel lol
I really liked it, just the anus shredding part hurts my ears. (too sharp/high)

Cx ~Thanks if you could.

iwasbobo

October 18, 2011, 10:31:36 PM #9 Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 10:34:32 PM by iwasbobo
Repetitive drum beats are repetitive.

Didn't listen to it all, but your drums tend to go either "bass bass bass bass" or "bass snare bass snare". What makes it worse is that they're almost ALWAYS on 1 and 3 (idk if that makes sense since you might not be a drummer like moi). Add some flavour in to the beat. Sometimes adding flavour can even be making the beat more chilled out, and less filled. For example, near the start (first song's chorus I think), you used a simple "bass bass bass bass" on 1 and 3. One thing this did is it made the song seem almost rushed. =/ Personally, I would rock out a slow-ride. Nothing consistent on 2 and 4, but I'll try to write out the beat. >_<

Beat      1         2         3         4         1         2         3         4         
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bass      x              x                   x    x         x

Ride      x         x         x         x         x         x         x         x

Snare                         x                                       x

I don't know how to explain it... >_<  This is also very simple, and I would generally add random stuff in, but this would probably be easier to implement. If the chart doesn't make sense, your current beat is just bass on 1234, if that helps. D:

I focused mainly on the drumming part, so I don't have much CnC for the other areas. You are getting better at transitions, though. =D

EDIT: SCREWED UP CHART ARGHHAL;SDKFJ

I was imagining it wrong. >_<

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Yz

October 19, 2011, 03:40:43 AM #10 Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 03:43:19 AM by Yz
Don't get exactly what ya want yoshi D:

@bobo No, dude you're thinking I'ma producer, the songs did that themselves. Pretty much all of this is based on transitioning, building up and smalltime effects.
DISCORD killyzkill

iwasbobo

October 19, 2011, 09:14:18 PM #11 Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:14:35 PM by iwasbobo
but but but but

sorry, i haven't gotten enough sleep, and i was half thinking you were poke...

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-