May 03, 2024, 03:24:04 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Yz AskMeAnything 2015

Yz AskMeAnything 2015

Started by Yz, January 09, 2015, 02:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

I was gonna make a F.A.Q but I don't feel enough people will benefit from it nor do I know what the curiosities are in the community lately. So this doesn't need to be any kind of announcement or important thread like a F.A.Q would be but if anyone wants to know about something going on with the game you can just ask it here and I'll answer as honestly as I can and it can be 'bout anything.
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Are you a real boy?

(or is this just a game a.m.a., and not a personal one?)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

both is ok and yes i'm very real
DISCORD killyzkill

hur9

How did you merched that much to have max gigas on multiple accounts?
Why are you named Yz and not AB or idk?

Madprox

Can i pls pls pls pretty pls buy Shass' coins plsssss

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

Quote from: hur90 on January 09, 2015, 02:59:39 AM
How did you merched that much to have max gigas on multiple accounts?

I don't remember much about that comeback in 2011 (or was it 2012?) I think I came back just as half of old Redemption was quitting (FireyDevel, Gramps, Meta, Bounty, Iri) and they gave me a tonne of stuff - I had the most coins in the game by miles. I think I had around 200m coins at one point - they also gave me all their bot-stract back when BS was really strong, and their gigas/items which I used to buy a tonne of stuff and re-sell. I also bought 20 or so Jacks in the shop for 150m when they were worth around 300-400m and sold them around. I bought out all of the DS(E) for really cheap then re-sold them when I was the only person who owned them, but I'd do it all in the same day so that nobody would realize they were back in the market. People thought I had the only Metorium/DS(E) sets so I could sell them for as much as I wanted. The biggest moneymaker was the coins though, and I wound up with 8.5bil gigas in old Utopia I think pre-Aeon. I started with too much and it was way too easy to build upon and I had no reason to slow down.

Quote from: hur90 on January 09, 2015, 02:59:39 AMWhy are you named Yz and not AB or idk?

I like the name Yz, it looks cool. ;D

Quote from: Madprox on January 09, 2015, 03:02:06 AM
Can i pls pls pls pretty pls buy Shass' coins plsssss

Those coins are all that remain of my 200m coins/8.5bil gigas so I don't think I can sell those haha might need 'em
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

Can you get my account Ramb (rambywun is the user id) back? I need it. -_-

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Thornz

How did you start mixing beats so damn well?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Yz

Quote from: Corr on January 09, 2015, 03:17:31 AM
Can you get my account Ramb (rambywun is the user id) back? I need it. -_-

Is it banned or lost info?

Quote from: Thornz on January 09, 2015, 03:20:07 AM
How did you start mixing beats so damn well?

I love music and kept at it :P
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Oh, do you have any mega god entities like redtopia on other games? Hehe

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Yz

January 09, 2015, 03:26:48 AM #10 Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:26:52 AM by Yz
Quote from: Thornz on January 09, 2015, 03:24:23 AM
Oh, do you have any mega god entities like redtopia on other games? Hehe

That's always been goals for every game I play. There was an MMO called Kingdom Heroes by Aeria, it was open world with PvP that was really sick, you could take over other guilds castles and that. In a few months of joining I made the strongest guild in my faction, then left that server and made the strongest guild in a new one and left it to my co's to continue on in the game. They wound up disbanding on one of the servers but remaining #1 on the other. There's other games that I'd mention as well but gotta brb.
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

lost info, also lost pass to this account im using (site only remembers cause i put it that way), this account is special need it bad.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Yz

Quote from: Corr on January 09, 2015, 03:59:38 AM
lost info, also lost pass to this account im using (site only remembers cause i put it that way), this account is special need it bad.

I think that's more Allie's dept.
DISCORD killyzkill

iBrobotback

Quote from: Corr on January 09, 2015, 03:59:38 AM

ya know if the site remember ur pass u can see it right ? options advance settings manage passwords (chorme) but all browsers have this

@Yz what u like the most pvp/sector/bvb ? and you never thought about making a pvp / bvb guild ??

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-