Started by Allie, March 15, 2011, 10:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Meta

Allie

Quote from: zepher14 on March 16, 2011, 12:10:30 AM
Quote from: Allie on March 16, 2011, 12:07:08 AM
Quote from: zepher14 on March 16, 2011, 12:05:37 AM
You're full of shit, it said "Allie logged on through [nameofipodappicantrememberillsearchitup]" and when i asked you, that's what you said; why in the hell would I fake that? I don't give a shit either way.

I don't even own an iPod dude.
I don't even know how to use a ****ing cell phone.
So again, you're making it up.

Then you're bsing me, or somoen else was on your account.

The only other person who knows my password is Kenny, to my knowledge >_>.

Bounty

So basically everyone who edited their application still has a chance to become a staff member.

@Allie: Why are you now posting that? That was up for a month or 2.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Shadow

Zeph evidently you do care if you keep responding like you do.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zepher14

Quote from: Shadow on March 16, 2011, 06:35:42 PM

You obviously took what I said wrong, I don't give a shit if they edit their posts or not so why would I fake the i.m?

Shadow

Quote from: zepher14 on March 16, 2011, 06:39:16 PM

You obviously took what I said wrong, I don't give a shit if they edit their posts or not so why would I fake the i.m?
I don't know, you made that post when you were promoted.  Plus Allie usually doesn't talk in all caps or without a period so yeah.  But I ain't going to take sides here.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zepher14

Quote from: Shadow on March 16, 2011, 06:51:20 PM
Quote from: zepher14 on March 16, 2011, 06:39:16 PM

I don't know, you made that post when you were promoted.  Plus Allie usually doesn't talk in all caps or without a period so yeah.  But I ain't going to take sides here.

I didn't care about that when I was promoted either, I asked because it was something both me and zero wondered about, it was our job to accept/deny people after all.

zomniethe4

Stop the violence!

Zom

zepher2211

It's not a ****ing lie, I got played. >.>
Powersurge
Headstrong

zepher2211

Doesn't change the fact I didn't lie
Powersurge
Headstrong

zepher2211

Now I know why people ignore you O.o.
Powersurge
Headstrong

zepher2211

Quote from: leapman on March 16, 2011, 08:30:23 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on March 16, 2011, 08:28:31 PM
Now I know why people ignore you O.o.
Now I know why your not a mod any more.

I'm not a mod anymore do to my actions in the CC thread, these posts could have told you nothing. o.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Rossbach

March 16, 2011, 09:18:00 PM #28 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:18:29 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: leapman on March 16, 2011, 08:36:54 PM
hey zepher want all of this to stop?

you said that you only double post in spam.
You just double posted in Off Topic.

GG

Omnomnom eating toast.

Shadow

March 16, 2011, 09:31:27 PM #29 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:32:59 PM by Shadow
Quote from: leapman on March 16, 2011, 08:30:23 PM
Now I know why your not a mod any more.
And I know why your not a Mod, and I would deny your application again.  Leapman you don't know Allie well enough I guess. lol  This could be a trick she's playing like she did back on Old BC, when we had Kevin as the judge and Allie was the prosecutor.  She "framed" someone and everyone believed her that the guy (I can't remember his name and it annoys me lol) was doing something it was either hacking or something like that can't quiet remember.  Anyways she turned around and admitted to that she framed him lol and she did it for the lolz and to test the defense attorney people lol.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-