May 17, 2024, 12:13:47 PMLatest Member: Kitresano
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » BoutCheetah on µTorrent

BoutCheetah on µTorrent

Started by wizzardspin, December 01, 2011, 02:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizzardspin

I think that there in the download page to add a µTorrent download button for the players who want a faster download. If you think i got a good idea, please leave a reply or say I like this idea and I'd like to have this feature or I don't like this idea and I don't want to have this feature. Thanks for reading my post. I hope you think that i got a good idea.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD .torrent FILE->https://rapidshare.com/files/2283477549/BoutCheetah.torrent

IGN:WiZzArDsPiN
LVL:210
Guild:Avengers

Zack66775

I like this idea and I'd like to have this feature

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Santa

this is not a good idea, mainly because the one you provided is not the exe in a torrent, but I can add a new torrent with the exe if you'd like.

~RedEyes.

Zack66775

Would be better if you did your own Santa :P I think that all of us here have a torrent client and use it frequently

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

zepher2211

If they added a torrent they'd need people to seed it lol
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

Quote from: zepher2211 on December 01, 2011, 09:19:12 PM
If they added a torrent they'd need people to seed it lol

exactly, i dont know who would want to seed the client.  if only 1 person seeds it, then there's gunna be some major problems with speed lulz.  The one you uploaded only got 10% before it killed off with no seeders

koolwolf2

Go seed santa :P

lol jk

anyway we should do that when the community grows ALOT

then random players would seed
Newest one:

Click

How do you seed a torrent file ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

y2k

Quote from: Click on December 03, 2011, 10:27:51 AM
How do you seed a torrent file ?
Just finish your download and then when ever your utorrent is open it seeds automaticly.

On another note.. I like this idea and I'd like to have this feature

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-