May 10, 2024, 09:15:08 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Extremely slow download

Extremely slow download

Started by Rappolt, February 02, 2011, 10:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rappolt

So... I'm crazy-excited because Bout's back. As fast as I can I go for the download. And I notice it's taking 19 hours for 463MB, that's about 24Kb/s... My avg download speed is 900Kb/s :-\. Any idea why it's taking so long? I've checked my internet, all other downloads are the usually 800KB/s-1.2Mb/s... Or can someone try to post a torrent download or a mirror on the official download page? Either would be greatly appreciated. :)

zepher2211

February 02, 2011, 10:35:35 PM #1 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:51:38 PM by zepher2211
Here's a mirror I just made: http://ge.tt/4JDNjYS , all this is is boutcheetah in a rar file which means you have to extract it to your program files folder then make an icon and you'll be set. Tell me if you need help.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Rappolt

Thanks, but it just shows up as a blank screen with an ad at the bottom, thier ad on the left, a banner/registry at the top left, an a title that says "Shared Files" in the center... No download...

zepher2211

Oh sorry, I forgot I'm the only person that can see the download while its uploading, I'll PM you when it's done.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

Sorry about that, the link has been updated. 

Thanks!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-