May 22, 2024, 03:02:22 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Mind if I Introduce myself :D

Mind if I Introduce myself :D

Started by bontit123, September 29, 2012, 10:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bontit123

Hello guys!

My IGN is ZeroZone

I'm not new to this game, I started playing this game like 4 years ago! back then the max lvl was 100 and when I heard about my cousin that this game was back. I immediately DL the game! soo yeah! It's good to be back! I Missed thiss game soo much! nyways SEE YOU GUYS IN GAME! :D I'd appreciate it if someone would help me :D

oBrownies

Are you able to login? I'm stuck on a infinite login screen.. -.-

KillerPig

September 29, 2012, 11:12:47 PM #2 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 11:14:25 PM by KillerPig
yo

heres the official game guide: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,5267.0.html
lots of shit has changed since bots 8)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

Hiya & welcome :3

@Brownies you should post about your problem in Report a Bug, I'm not having this difficulty.
DISCORD killyzkill

Materger

Hello and welcome to Bout Cheetah, if you have a question or problem "in-game" feel more then welcome to send me a private message. :)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

jinhongzhu

Welcome to BoutCheetah, (Alot different from BOTS) If you need any coin items pm me in game.
Ign: -Tzeshuan-

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Corr

Yes, I do mind.

Lul jking welcome to less skilled bawts.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

xbaras

Quote from: bontit123 on September 29, 2012, 10:59:19 PM
Hello guys!

My IGN is ZeroZone

I'm not new to this game, I started playing this game like 4 years ago! back then the max lvl was 100 and when I heard about my cousin that this game was back. I immediately DL the game! soo yeah! It's good to be back! I Missed thiss game soo much! nyways SEE YOU GUYS IN GAME! :D I'd appreciate it if someone would help me :D
This game is like the much better version of the BOTS Acclaim. Come online! There's Survival mode now, lv 221 level cap, +7 items and free coins! However, we get such amazing things with Boutcheetah in a way that you don't get bored of playing easily (unless you're just grinding the same maps over and over again). A LOT has changed. Enjoy yourself!

bontit123

OMG! so many things have changed and very exciting toooo! nice nice! <3 looking forward to meet you all in game! <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-