May 22, 2024, 03:17:54 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Zepher

Zepher

Started by Allie, March 15, 2011, 10:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

I'm just saying we have no clue who is lying right here.  Everyone just assumes Zeph is lying because Allie said so lol :P.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Jonathan

leapman, I'm not being critical, but another possibility that you were not given the position as a moderator is most likely due to your lack of skill in the English language. I have to re-read your posts quite a few times to make sense of what you're saying.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Jonathan

That could be one of the reasons. Why do you want to become a moderator anyways?

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Quote from: Shadow on March 16, 2011, 09:31:27 PM
Quote from: leapman on March 16, 2011, 08:30:23 PM
Now I know why your not a mod any more.
And I know why your not a Mod, and I would deny your application again.  Leapman you don't know Allie well enough I guess. lol  This could be a trick she's playing like she did back on Old BC, when we had Kevin as the judge and Allie was the prosecutor.  She "framed" someone and everyone believed her that the guy (I can't remember his name and it annoys me lol) was doing something it was either hacking or something like that can't quiet remember.  Anyways she turned around and admitted to that she framed him lol and she did it for the lolz and to test the defense attorney people lol.

There's no judicial system anymore cause noone liked it.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

speedy101

why dont u just lock this topic instead of arguing if it true or not cause now days we dont know wats true thats on the internet and the only people that know wat really happened is the 2 people that are talking and one of them is lying but no one will admit really so i say drop it
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

Shadow

Quote from: Allie on March 16, 2011, 11:39:41 PM
And I know why your not a Mod, and I would deny your application again.  Leapman you don't know Allie well enough I guess. lol  This could be a trick she's playing like she did back on Old BC, when we had Kevin as the judge and Allie was the prosecutor.  She "framed" someone and everyone believed her that the guy (I can't remember his name and it annoys me lol) was doing something it was either hacking or something like that can't quiet remember.  Anyways she turned around and admitted to that she framed him lol and she did it for the lolz and to test the defense attorney people lol.
I did lol it was interesting reading some of the debates lol.

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on March 16, 2011, 11:39:41 PM

it's bad when you use iri as your toy to test poeple
>_>

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Kevin

Judicial System.

Pukeboat on my behalf.

Tekimoto

Even though I dont know zeph, imma believe him on this one

iwasbobo

Quote from: Allie on March 16, 2011, 12:01:13 AMLast time I checked I don't type in all caps without period and
this
dude

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,13.0.html

THIS
IS
ALLIE'S
TOPIC

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

zomniethe4

Bobo wins.
As usual.

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-