May 04, 2024, 10:38:24 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Lending System

Lending System

Started by -Speedy-, November 07, 2013, 08:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

So my idea goes like this. As in Runescape they have a lending system. When trading you have the option to let someone have it for 24

hours, 7 Days, or till they log out. So here is my idea, When you go to to trade with someone from BC we can implement that into the trade

section or there go be a thing on market place where you put up your item from a certain amount of time and have a set price. So if you

are to have a Perm Jack head, you can lend it out for a week for lets say 5m a week. Therefore the person can be making gigas on all

there items sitting in their stash. Also when you go to trade screen when you click insert it gives you the option lend or trade the item of

your choosing.

Thanks for reading tell me what yes think. ~ -Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

ultranoob123

+1, could be beneficial to everyone
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

ghostkid17

It would be cool to have but could also lead to scams as it did in runescape.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

opuiq3

^yw allie

-Speedy-

Quote from: ghostkid17 on November 07, 2013, 08:26:04 PM
May i ask how it would lead to scams? Because after a set amount of time it will come back to your gifts or inventory, And in Runescape it went into the Grand exchange no there is no chance of scamming.

#1 *Sector Nub*

ultranoob123

Potentially item duplication as well, in Runescape I remember seeing several people duplicating party hats with lending glitches

toast <3

Reviax

Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 07, 2013, 08:28:55 PM

Potentially item duplication as well, in Runescape I remember seeing several people duplicating party hats with lending glitches
Not sure if this is accurate, but I remember reading about another glitch with it that allowed people to steal the item by dying in a specific way. =O

Anyways, if BC were to add this it needs to be looked at VERY carefully first.

ultranoob123

Quote from: Reviax on November 07, 2013, 08:31:43 PM
Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 07, 2013, 08:28:55 PM

Not sure if this is accurate, but I remember reading about another glitch with it that allowed people to steal the item by dying in a specific way. =O

Anyways, if BC were to add this it needs to be looked at VERY carefully first.

Yup, would need to be made perfectly otherwise people could be losing some very expensive items and rares etc.

toast <3

-Speedy-

Of course this maybe a some what unpractical dream, but I think its worth a shot to see if Allie or Kenny likes it.

#1 *Sector Nub*

MarketPlace

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 07, 2013, 08:22:17 PM
So my idea goes like this. As in Runescape they have a lending system. When trading you have the option to let someone have it for 24

hours, 7 Days, or till they log out. So here is my idea, When you go to to trade with someone from BC we can implement that into the trade

section or there go be a thing on market place where you put up your item from a certain amount of time and have a set price. So if you

are to have a Perm Jack head, you can lend it out for a week for lets say 5m a week. Therefore the person can be making gigas on all

there items sitting in their stash. Also when you go to trade screen when you click insert it gives you the option lend or trade the item of

your choosing.

Thanks for reading tell me what yes think. ~ -Speedy-
+1

Thornz

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 07, 2013, 08:27:47 PM
May i ask how it would lead to scams? Because after a set amount of time it will come back to your gifts or inventory, And in Runescape it went into the Grand exchange no there is no chance of scamming.
Cause ppl might not notice the countdown and think they're paying for perm. It'd have to be super obvious that it was being lent to avoid scams

Other than that, this is a neat idea! +1

(still not as good as my sims idea ::)....jk, lol )

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

-Speedy-

Quote from: Thornz on November 07, 2013, 08:40:13 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on November 07, 2013, 08:27:47 PM
Cause ppl might not notice the countdown and think they're paying for perm. It'd have to be super obvious that it was being lent to avoid scams

Other than that, this is a neat idea! +1

(still not as good as my sims idea ::)....jk, lol )
Thanks!

#1 *Sector Nub*

mygodZzZ

Don't think it's a good idea, think of if you pay 5m for 1 week lending.
What if you don't have 5m after that time, what will happen then?

JustRK

This idea is alright. You have to remember there are tons of expensive and rare items while there are only a small amount in BoutCheetah. The lending system in RS drastically effected the economy and though newer players were able to temporarily use these items, the over all value of most items (except party hats) continued to decline because of the ease of access.

I do support this because the over all mission is to get new players to become regulars and this would definitely help though I'm
Never sure how they would implement any of this stuff that's suggested xD

+1

qolderman

Quote from: mygodZzZ on November 08, 2013, 01:26:03 PM
Don't think it's a good idea, think of if you pay 5m for 1 week lending.
What if you don't have 5m after that time, what will happen then?
you pay 5m for a week. its only for one time

+1 for idea
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-