May 04, 2024, 04:30:52 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Guild Wipe.

Guild Wipe.

Started by -Speedy-, January 18, 2014, 07:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 19, 2014, 01:48:35 AM
^Yea.... it gets boring playing the same level over and over again but that's all there is to basically do.

me and ross could play raid 235 all day

Purple

Quote from: Allie on January 19, 2014, 01:49:53 AM
^Yea.... it gets boring playing the same level over and over again but that's all there is to basically do.

Just cus certain people can grind all day doesn't mean it's a good thing to base your game off of

^**** im special xd

-Speedy-

Quote from: Allie on January 19, 2014, 01:49:53 AM

No lemme play with you. I've never played it and it seems really fun :). Pm me or write below about what times you play at. Thanks!

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

hur9

i highly dont recomend a guild wipe

Bombz

Quote from: invoker on January 18, 2014, 07:04:47 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on January 18, 2014, 07:03:29 PM
Can we have a guild wipe? I think we really need one because theres so many dead guilds with lots of gp. No one will pass sunshine so theres no fun in trying to become #1. I believe way mroe people will play with one and will have a lot more fun. Also i just just reset everyones gp not like delete all the guilds. Tell me what you think.

pnpnp's dead... even the leader's not online for like almost 5 mths..
and bombz not that active as well these days... seems like im the only active =_=

hey meng i had to get alot of school work done that's why i'm being inactive these days  :'(

mygodZzZ

I do like guild whips but I do know Some guilds (especially top 5 guilds) won't want to lose there guilds, after all they put in, all the time they put in to there own guild.

I still highly stand for my suggestion (on Kenny's topic) about adding Lv.149 to base.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-