May 04, 2024, 03:39:55 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Recruiting players to BC.

Recruiting players to BC.

Started by -Speedy-, January 25, 2014, 10:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

My suggestion is for those for tell their friend or family members to play Boutcheetah. I think there should be a reward system for those who recruit players to this game, then there would be more purpose of doing so. No, the reward wont be big but maybe for every person someone recruits they could get like 1 day free member. Also, the person who creates the account would have to say how they join and what player told them to join. You could only make one account per mac address so this would stop people from creating multiply accounts for the awards.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

been suggested before

admins didn't seem interested

I think people would find a way to abuse it somehow

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on January 25, 2014, 10:06:58 PM
been suggested before

admins didn't seem interested

I think people would find a way to abuse it somehow
If you could make it so you can only do it once per computer it would be very beneficial in my opinion. So if you make if once per mac address that would solve the problem.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 25, 2014, 10:10:40 PM
If you could make it so you can only do it once per computer it would be very beneficial in my opinion. So if you make if once per mac address that would solve the problem.

yea but that sucks because what if you want to recruit someone in your household who uses the same computer

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on January 25, 2014, 10:18:47 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on January 25, 2014, 10:10:40 PM

yea but that sucks because what if you want to recruit someone in your household who uses the same computer
Yea, that's really the only problem if they could find a way around that it then it would work just fine.

#1 *Sector Nub*

123bomb123

Can't MAC addresses be changed tho...

I still think people will abuse it anyways but whatever, the incentive to even do it for a single snowball is small so I doubt people take time out of their day to do this for 1-2 people.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

-PeaceLover-

it will get abused heres a better plan that will stop abuse
if you invite your friend and they have to get to a certain level like 100 so we know they are active and shit, i promise you getting to level 100 is harder than mowing someones lawn and getting a free 10 dollars. ( Got idea off LoL ) If someones that dedicated then maybe they deserve a 24 hour membership Rofl.

Cooky

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 25, 2014, 10:24:02 PM
if you invite your friend and they have to get to a certain level like 100 so we know they are active and ****, i promise you getting to level 100 is harder than mowing someones lawn and getting a free 10 dollars. ( Got idea off LoL ) If someones that dedicated then maybe they deserve a 24 hour membership Rofl.

but now adays u can leech someone from lvl 1-100 in like .. idk ..  15-30 minutes? right?

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on January 25, 2014, 10:31:26 PM
Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 25, 2014, 10:24:02 PM
if you invite your friend and they have to get to a certain level like 100 so we know they are active and ****, i promise you getting to level 100 is harder than mowing someones lawn and getting a free 10 dollars. ( Got idea off LoL ) If someones that dedicated then maybe they deserve a 24 hour membership Rofl.

but now adays u can leech someone from lvl 1-100 in like .. idk ..  15-30 minutes? right?
I think like 20mins unless your member then like 5-10mins.

#1 *Sector Nub*

frvrjaylyn

DO some ADVerTISE if you want to have manyplayers

opuiq3

January 25, 2014, 11:22:47 PM #10 Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 11:31:10 PM by opuiq3
Many ways to abuse it so
But generally it's a good idea
+1

I don't know what to say

^yw allie

-Speedy-

Quote from: opuiq3 on January 25, 2014, 11:22:47 PM
This game isn't exactly family friendly >.>
Many ways to abuse it so
? This topic has nothing to do about it being family friendly... did you even read the whole thing?

#1 *Sector Nub*

opuiq3

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 25, 2014, 11:24:53 PM
Quote from: opuiq3 on January 25, 2014, 11:22:47 PM
Many ways to abuse it so
? This topic has nothing to do about it being family friendly... did you even read the whole thing?
Oops
Fixed, I'm really tired sorry

^yw allie

qolderman

How others said, many ways to abuse. So -1
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-